Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

transdermal trenavar

denveray

A while back I bought fusion supplements liquitren, still have it. It's a transdermal, I opened the bottle and looked inside. It looks like cake and crystals inside, is that bad or can I still using it? it looks like trenavar and liquitren mix if I remember but all crusty inside. I stored it on window like about 2 years.

A while back I bought fusion supplements liquitren, still have it. It's a transdermal, I opened the bottle and looked inside. It looks like cake and crystals inside, is that bad or can I still using it? it looks like trenavar and liquitren mix if I remember but all crusty inside. I stored it on window like about 2 years.

It sounds like it's crystalized. You shouldn't use it now. The crystal issue can cause a big problem. It wont absorb and can give you a rash.

Everytime I use transdermals I get a rash, I'm talking about steroids/prohormones. I have no idea why but I stopped using them because of it.