puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Tren ace question

Bigswolemartin

Growing Newb
Ok so I am currently bulking and running tren ace at 100mg Ed and test prop 100mg Ed and Dbol at 50mgs Ed, So I finally got my weight up to 230lbs and just weighed myself and I am down 5 lbs, I am in a cal surplus Ed and training hard , I actually look really big and cut right now and feel great but do you guys think the 5 lbs weight loss could be because I am recomping from the tren ace?

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
Ok so I am currently bulking and running tren ace at 100mg Ed and test prop 100mg Ed and Dbol at 50mgs Ed, So I finally got my weight up to 230lbs and just weighed myself and I am down 5 lbs, I am in a cal surplus Ed and training hard , I actually look really big and cut right now and feel great but do you guys think the 5 lbs weight loss could be because I am recomping from the tren ace?
ive never been big on bulking with tren for most... it can be done of course but its not the best for that... with 50 mg of dbol though and a decent dose of test, you should be gaining weight especially eating in a surplus... i have no clue how far in you are etc.. so its hard to say

Bigswolemartin

Growing Newb
Well I am only 2 weeks in on the tren ace and test prop Ed at those doses and actually day two of 50mg Balkan Dbol so def to soon for dbol

Fella Finn

V.I.P.
You may want to give it a little more time. I would expect dbol to be kicking in well for you about now but everyone is different. I would expect some things to change in weeks 3 and 4 though.

GHgut4life

V.I.P.
Gold

It's possible you're losing bodyfat and water fluctuates, I wouldn't worry about it. Keep eating and add more calories.

Bigswolemartin

Growing Newb
You may want to give it a little more time. I would expect dbol to be kicking in well for you about now but everyone is different. I would expect some things to change in weeks 3 and 4 though.
Yeah like yesterday was actually my first day taking the Balkan Dbol and I swear when I was working out all the weights felt lighter and today also I just kept adding weight to the bar, So how long til I start seeing weight gain from the Dbol you think?

RazorRamon46

Growing Newb
Yeah like yesterday was actually my first day taking the Balkan Dbol and I swear when I was working out all the weights felt lighter and today also I just kept adding weight to the bar, So how long til I start seeing weight gain from the Dbol you think?

Dbol weight gain takes a few weeks but if you eat and bulk good it will come sooner.

Fella Finn

V.I.P.
It's not going to happen over night. Give it at least 2 weeks.

Mobster

V.I.P.
Answered in the post you quoted.

JasonPriest

V.I.P.
bodymonster is absolutely right. the scale doesn't mean squat diddly. It is a question of how you look in the mirror and also are you pushing more weight