Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT for 22 year old

Shaded22

Hi, I'm 6'0 195 lbs was real tired and no energy and went to doctor for testosterone test and he said its low. He said test cyp injection weekly. Found anabolex and now thinking maybe i go a full cycle or should I just stick to trt? in cycle terms I'm thinking 400mgs test

noone with half a brain is going to advise you to run any sort of cycle involving steroids at your age, even if you need trt, which i would also highly doubt

I recommend you continue to work with your doctor if he is prescribing TRT. It will take some time to get your dose dialed in so I do not recommend any type of blast for a long time. Especially at 22 you really shouldn't open up that can of worms just yet.

Dude what is wrong with you? Doc says low T trt will help correct the issue and you just all the sudden think full cycle what 😳

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C 21 year old TRT Steroids and SARMS 43
J 55 year old already on trt Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 590 - I'm Young with Low Testosterone levels, TRT? Steroids and SARMS 19
Maverick602 HCG while on TRT Steroids and SARMS 31
dylangemelli Video The truth about HCG and Arimidex on TRT: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video Will you need TRT if you use steroids?? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video The Ultimate Guide to knowing if you need TRT with Dylan Gemelli and Mike Kocsis Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Unlock the Secret to Finding Your Perfect TRT Dose: Featuring Dylan Gemelli and Mike Kocsis Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video The Dylan Gemelli Podcast featuring TRT expert David Lee Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli Video TRT Disappointments: Side Effects and Treatment Failures Revealed Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video The Ultimate Guide to different types of TRT: Dylan Gemelli and David Lee Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Unlocking the Secrets of Optimal TRT Dosage: Dylan Gemelli and David Lee discuss Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video COMING SOON!! The Dylan Gemelli Podcast with TRT and Pregnenolone expert David Lee!! Steroids and SARMS 18
Porch24 Approved Log First cycle sport-TRT Log Steroids and SARMS 21
dylangemelli Video To PCT or Blast and Cruise (TRT)? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
G on TRT, just need cycle help Steroids and SARMS 21
W sarms with sports TRT Steroids and SARMS 19
Hoovtob Steroids Next Steps TRT Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Video TRT is NOT the same as running a steroid cycle!! A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
One On TRT and 1st cycle question Steroids and SARMS 30
W Sarms for man on TRT now Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video What is the difference between TRT and Blasting and Cruising? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video TRT Doctor Prescribed VS Anti Aging Clinics VS Self Monitored: A new video By Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
Simon Approved Log Simon Doc TRT and Sarms Log Steroids and SARMS 317
C TRT Therapy Steroids and SARMS 22
Bark666 Approved Log First cycle Trt log Steroids and SARMS 252
Oldman23 Approved Log My TRT Log Steroids and SARMS 53
R Proper TRT terminology and general musings Steroids and SARMS 21
tony1122 PCT needed if I have TRT? Steroids and SARMS 24
L TRT for 20 something Steroids and SARMS 17
M Mild TRT Cycle Steroids and SARMS 25
Rickyroo Approved Log Sarm + TRT cycle log Steroids and SARMS 58
Rickyroo Sarms with TRT + PCT Steroids and SARMS 24
dylangemelli Video Doest TRT Get You JACKED? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
F Getting a script for TRT Steroids and SARMS 17
H Starting trt at 25 Steroids and SARMS 31
J sarms with TRT dose Steroids and SARMS 15
J Quickest TRT options Steroids and SARMS 18
Simon Approved Log Simon TRT Log Steroids and SARMS 522
M Approved Log Self TRT Log Steroids and SARMS 131
P sports TRT vs. Regular TRT Steroids and SARMS 18
Vision Steroids The ORIGINAL TRT BLEND stack FIRST ever created HERE at (PuritySourceLabs.ru) PSL Steroids and SARMS 13
W Self trt vs. legal route Steroids and SARMS 21
N TRT recommendations Steroids and SARMS 20
L How to TRT with sarms Steroids and SARMS 18
A TRT with steroids questions Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 483 TRT Clinics, Creatine bloat and drinking alcohol on steroids. Steroids and SARMS 20
L Adding sarms to trt Steroids and SARMS 18
Meow_Wolf TRT dosage Steroids and SARMS 39
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 472 Steroids for men over 50, SARMS, HGH, Best TRT, Equipoise, and more. Steroids and SARMS 17