Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Uh oh AASraw

aodnar

I've decided to brew my own gear to share amongst my friends at the gym. I ordered six different types of raws from AASraw and it got stuck at Customs for around 3 months. I messaged them to see if they could reship and the guy said only if I got a letter. I said this was unacceptable because the tracking shows it was seized and now I'm worried that they may think I'm a dealer. these guys stink at shipping their products

I mean the source is wrong here, they should guarantee delivery at least once.

but you are taking a chance with raws

I've decided to brew my own gear to share amongst my friends at the gym. I ordered six different types of raws from AASraw and it got stuck at Customs for around 3 months. I messaged them to see if they could reship and the guy said only if I got a letter. I said this was unacceptable because the tracking shows it was seized and now I'm worried that they may think I'm a dealer. these guys stink at shipping their products
bro raws rksy through customs

And you're kinda shit at getting that letter.