Upcoming Cycle - Thoughts!? Guesses!? Opinion!?

ckcrown84

Growing Newb
Hey everyone,

Am doing my cut right now with Euro Pharmacies gear,
currently running:
250 Test E
600mg Masteron
50mg Anavar

Going to be increasing my total anabolic dosage here shortly, who wants to take a stab at what I am thinking of using!

Hope everyone is doing well, and am free to discuss anything cycle related below
:)

Attachments

ckcrown84

Growing Newb
As for my on cycle support I just take a product called Equilibrium which is your liver / organ support product.
As for AIs, at these dosages I don't touch them. AI in my opinion should only be used when your estrogen is high enough to exhibit effects.

A lot of research very strongly indicates that you want your estrogen as high as possible, without experiencing estrogenic unwanted side effects.

Master of Nothing

V.I.P.
Gold
As for AIs, at these dosages I don't touch them. AI in my opinion should only be used when your estrogen is high enough to exhibit effects.

A lot of research very strongly indicates that you want your estrogen as high as possible, without experiencing estrogenic unwanted side effects.
Finally someone who understands!

MONSTRO

V.I.P.
Gold
is impressive the quality of euro pharmacies , because such low dosages you grow alot and super strong . Yes at this dosages you will not need any AI but of course on hand . Liver suppoort now i see is basic every cycle? even using only 50mg anavar?

ckcrown84

Growing Newb
is impressive the quality of euro pharmacies , because such low dosages you grow alot and super strong . Yes at this dosages you will not need any AI but of course on hand . Liver suppoort now i see is basic every cycle? even using only 50mg anavar?
I keep my liver/health support stack to one product, its called Equilibrium and has great dosages for all the organ support you need.
Good stuff :)

sambee38

V.I.P.
Silver
I keep my liver/health support stack to one product, its called Equilibrium and has great dosages for all the organ support you need.
Good stuff :)
Never heard of equilibrium but last 15 years N2guard is the liver/organ support standard I use so do IFBB pros and many on forums, been an n2guard user myself since 2011 and it saved my liver after really bad blood work.

n2guard info:

ckcrown84

Growing Newb
Never heard of equilibrium but last 15 years N2guard is the liver/organ support standard I use so do IFBB pros and many on forums, been an n2guard user myself since 2011 and it saved my liver after really bad blood work.

n2guard info:

Just because you haven't heard of it doesn't mean its not to task :)
Review the ingredient profile, it is my go to and prefer it over n2Guard

N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) 600mg

Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid (TUDCA) 300mg

Celery Seed Extract 200mg

Capros 500mg

Bergamot 500mg

White Willow Bark 500mg

Grape Seed Extract 300mg

CoEnzyme Q10 100mg

Saw Palmetto Extract 300mg

Stinging Nettle Root 300mg

• The leaves and roots contain many nutrients from vitamins, minerals, fats, amino acids, polyphenols, and pigments. Many of these nutrients are powerful antioxidants.
  • In limited studies, it has shown anti-inflammatory properties for normal and arthritic joint pains.
  • Aids in treating BPH and alleviating short and long term urination problems.
  • Contains 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran, which binds to SHBG freeing up more usable testosterone in the body.

Curcumin 500mg