Using cardarine in PCT?

aydinemo

so I have three months worth of rad 140 and gw-501516 cardarine, I've seen posts that say that GW is great during post Cycle Therapy because you can help keep the fat off and help with cortisol which kills your muscles. is there any truth to this and what other advantages are there to using cardarine during a post cycle

BigArms42

V.I.P.
Gold
Cardarine gw in pct is a great idea, 20mgs ED and you're very nicely energized, add ostazol 4 caps per day and you have a great workout. I'm assuming you have tamoxifen and aromasin already in pct.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
i have covered this probably over a million times... literally...

it helps to control cortisol, which is a huge issue in pct and can ruin a cycle... not to mention its help with blood pressure and cholesterol, which are generally negative effected with any steroid cycle to some extent... also, it keeps you able to preform at a high level during pct where many tend to struggle, thus losing gains and/or motivation... its a no brainer

Mobster

V.I.P.
so I have three months worth of rad 140 and gw-501516 cardarine, I've seen posts that say that GW is great during post Cycle Therapy because you can help keep the fat off and help with cortisol which kills your muscles. is there any truth to this and what other advantages are there to using cardarine during a post cycle
Neither of these things are true. Keep fat off by being on point with the diet and 'kill your muscles'? If that was true we'd all be dead every time we got stressed.

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
I always use Cardarine in my PCTs. I recommend it in this comprehensive PCT as well: