Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using CBD before or after workouts?

Ydward2

Hey I'm 56 years old and for the past 25 years I have been in the gym lifting heavy weights
it's really caught up to me and I got into a habit of taking aspirin in the evening after my workouts from all the pain that I go through
I started to wean off pain killers to CBD. my question is should I be using it before my workouts or save it for after

buddy i'm sorry but if you have to take something to kill pain just to workout then you are making a huge mistake. your body is too beat up right now and you are making ti wrose

Hey I'm 56 years old and for the past 25 years I have been in the gym lifting heavy weights
it's really caught up to me and I got into a habit of taking aspirin in the evening after my workouts from all the pain that I go through
I started to wean off pain killers to CBD. my question is should I be using it before my workouts or save it for after
I like to take cbd before and after training like a small amount 25mgs, it works.

CBD is good before and after training.

Start by rehabbing the injuries

I am not sure exactly when to take it but know it is definitely worth a try. You should definitely take some time off training though or at least start lifting light for a bit.

YOGA!

the answer for sore joints is not medications but Yoag and stretching!