Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

using equipoise + tren ace + mast prop.

Romlis

Newbie
Looking to do a recomposition or maybe a lean bulking stack
I’m currently 208 lbs and I’m 5’11” body fat is around 12%
EQ dose I want to run is 250mgs a week
tren ace is 200mgs a week
mast prop is gonna be 50mgs EOD
do you think this is a good setup for 12 weeks or should I cut back on the weeks I’m doing it down to 8 or 9 weeks?
 
Looking to do a recomposition or maybe a lean bulking stack
I’m currently 208 lbs and I’m 5’11” body fat is around 12%
EQ dose I want to run is 250mgs a week
tren ace is 200mgs a week
mast prop is gonna be 50mgs EOD
do you think this is a good setup for 12 weeks or should I cut back on the weeks I’m doing it down to 8 or 9 weeks?
eq and tren thats too much

pick 1

like test prop 50mgs tren ace 50mgs eod start there
 
bro real men use tren, thats a fact. go with tren and masteron 500mgs each and be happy
 
if i'm you i am going with tren E if you want to reduce injections. check out para pharma they have both ace and E
 
you won't go wrong with testosterone and equipoise together that's what I would go with
 
choose 2 steroids. if you pick tren pick 1 more either EQ or test
 
i'm tempted to use tren on my next cycle too. but i won't exceed 350mgs a week
 
try some tren with test E, they are fine at 200mgs each to start
 
better make sure you use n2guard, that is the best support supplement
 
don't over do things on tren. my ex used it and turned into an animal and abusive
 
tren + EQ 300mgs each is the stack for you
 
You can always start with 8 and extend to 12 as needed.

Be sure to look at PSL, NapsGear or UGFreak

If Canadian Pur-Pharma-Canada too
UPsteroid is also a good option... that's where I got mine for my last cycle
You can always start with 8 and extend to 12 as needed.

Be sure to look at PSL, NapsGear or UGFreak

If Canadian Pur-Pharma-Canada too
UPsteroid is also a good option... that's where I got mine for my last cycle
 
Looking to do a recomposition or maybe a lean bulking stack
I’m currently 208 lbs and I’m 5’11” body fat is around 12%
EQ dose I want to run is 250mgs a week
tren ace is 200mgs a week
mast prop is gonna be 50mgs EOD
do you think this is a good setup for 12 weeks or should I cut back on the weeks I’m doing it down to 8 or 9 weeks?
Great stack
 
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Z using equipoise effectively for bulking? Steroids and SARMS 6
L using equipoise at 1000mgs a week Steroids and SARMS 11
V using equipoise and test for moderate bulking Steroids and SARMS 11
O using equipoise for a recomp? Steroids and SARMS 12
W Using testosterone and equipoise for 20 weeks. Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #153- How to effectively recomp using Primobolan or Equipoise? Euro Pharma Steroids and SARMS 11
K using test cyp and equipoise Steroids and SARMS 20
T using winstrol and equipoise together Steroids and SARMS 19
D using equipoise with Primo together Steroids and SARMS 21
G using testosterone and equipoise together Steroids and SARMS 21
Z using equipoise for basketball Steroids and SARMS 18
E Using equipoise options Steroids and SARMS 19
C Using equipoise with testosterone Steroids and SARMS 19
W using ostarine and gw for recomp Steroids and SARMS 5
T Using tren for just 6 weeks, should I go with E or Ace? Steroids and SARMS 5
B Using Mots-C for pre-workout purposes Steroids and SARMS 6
P Using NPP for more strength and more joint help Steroids and SARMS 5
B advice on using test E and EQ for 12 weeks? Steroids and SARMS 5
W Using S4 and GW for recomposition. Steroids and SARMS 5
S Using deca to put on some good size Steroids and SARMS 5
C Physique competition and using winstrol to the max Steroids and SARMS 4
L Using test E and primo for 12 weeks Steroids and SARMS 5
R advice on using RAD140 for bulking? Steroids and SARMS 5
S First time using tren. Want to limit side effects Steroids and SARMS 5
T Looking for some advice on using mots-c properly? Steroids and SARMS 5
S Using testosterone prop for eight weeks Steroids and SARMS 6
P Options for using S4 while limiting side effects Steroids and SARMS 6
P Using testosterone prop for an eight-week cycle Steroids and SARMS 5
S The truth about using winstrol and joint pain Steroids and SARMS 4
R Help with using testosterone for more strength Steroids and SARMS 6
R Reta and using 1 mg to start Steroids and SARMS 7
B Using nutrobal to better my appetite Steroids and SARMS 6
I using winstrol to SHRED! Steroids and SARMS 5
M Using testosterone 400 mg a week Steroids and SARMS 6
R Using growth hormone at 1 IU per day during PCT Steroids and SARMS 6
M Using some Ostarine and GW for a mild SARM stack Steroids and SARMS 5
I Using trenbolone to gain more strength Steroids and SARMS 4
B Using winstrol from napsgear is outstanding Steroids and SARMS 8
F using tren + anavar for 10 weeks Steroids and SARMS 5
R Using EQ and winstrol on top of test prop Steroids and SARMS 6
I Really curious about using anavar Steroids and SARMS 6
P Building more strength through appetite using testosterone CYP Steroids and SARMS 5
L Using peptides like tb500 and bpc to stack Steroids and SARMS 5
L Using Tren and Anavar for Recomposition Steroids and SARMS 6
Z Using tren for eight weeks and dosing it Steroids and SARMS 7
F Using growth hormone at 55 years old Steroids and SARMS 8
A Using Winstrol to finish out a testosterone cycle Steroids and SARMS 7
H Using anavar solo for a recomp Steroids and SARMS 9
P Using 500 mg of testosterone with aromasin Steroids and SARMS 7
R Mild cycle using some EQ and Winstrol Steroids and SARMS 7

Similar threads

Top Bottom