Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

using gw and sr9009 for endurance

Loidej

Newbie
I have 2 goals over the next year.
1. climb a mountain
2. complete a marathon
I am very serious about both. I’m 50 years old and kind of in a mid life crisis.
Been doing a lot of research the past couple years and came up with gw501516 and sr9009.
Would I be able to run these for a year straight? Or do you need to cycle them?
 
I have 2 goals over the next year.
1. climb a mountain
2. complete a marathon
I am very serious about both. I’m 50 years old and kind of in a mid life crisis.
Been doing a lot of research the past couple years and came up with gw501516 and sr9009.
Would I be able to run these for a year straight? Or do you need to cycle them?
if you use both you need to be careful
but you can start with 20mgs cardarine and 10mgs stenabolic before you do cardio
 
You will get good results on lgd. It's one of the best.
 
Make sure you are using GW at 20 or 30 mg a day
 
umbrella is the place for sarms don't forget that
 
rad is better then lgd, it works well
 
i'm a big fan of s4, it works well at 50mgs a day
 
I have 2 goals over the next year.
1. climb a mountain
2. complete a marathon
I am very serious about both. I’m 50 years old and kind of in a mid life crisis.
Been doing a lot of research the past couple years and came up with gw501516 and sr9009.
Would I be able to run these for a year straight? Or do you need to cycle them?
Umbrella
 
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G using ostarine and sr9009 for recovery/endurance Steroids and SARMS 8
Y using lgd and sr9009 for recomp Steroids and SARMS 7
B more results from sarms stack using sr9009 Steroids and SARMS 14
X using s4 and sr9009 the correct way Steroids and SARMS 20
T using RAD140 along with sr9009 Steroids and SARMS 18
W using ostarine and gw for recomp Steroids and SARMS 5
T Using tren for just 6 weeks, should I go with E or Ace? Steroids and SARMS 5
B Using Mots-C for pre-workout purposes Steroids and SARMS 6
P Using NPP for more strength and more joint help Steroids and SARMS 5
B advice on using test E and EQ for 12 weeks? Steroids and SARMS 5
W Using S4 and GW for recomposition. Steroids and SARMS 5
S Using deca to put on some good size Steroids and SARMS 5
C Physique competition and using winstrol to the max Steroids and SARMS 4
L Using test E and primo for 12 weeks Steroids and SARMS 5
R advice on using RAD140 for bulking? Steroids and SARMS 5
S First time using tren. Want to limit side effects Steroids and SARMS 5
T Looking for some advice on using mots-c properly? Steroids and SARMS 5
S Using testosterone prop for eight weeks Steroids and SARMS 6
P Options for using S4 while limiting side effects Steroids and SARMS 6
P Using testosterone prop for an eight-week cycle Steroids and SARMS 5
S The truth about using winstrol and joint pain Steroids and SARMS 4
R Help with using testosterone for more strength Steroids and SARMS 6
R Reta and using 1 mg to start Steroids and SARMS 7
B Using nutrobal to better my appetite Steroids and SARMS 6
I using winstrol to SHRED! Steroids and SARMS 5
M Using testosterone 400 mg a week Steroids and SARMS 6
R Using growth hormone at 1 IU per day during PCT Steroids and SARMS 6
M Using some Ostarine and GW for a mild SARM stack Steroids and SARMS 5
I Using trenbolone to gain more strength Steroids and SARMS 4
B Using winstrol from napsgear is outstanding Steroids and SARMS 8
F using tren + anavar for 10 weeks Steroids and SARMS 5
R Using EQ and winstrol on top of test prop Steroids and SARMS 6
I Really curious about using anavar Steroids and SARMS 6
P Building more strength through appetite using testosterone CYP Steroids and SARMS 5
L Using peptides like tb500 and bpc to stack Steroids and SARMS 5
L Using Tren and Anavar for Recomposition Steroids and SARMS 6
Z Using tren for eight weeks and dosing it Steroids and SARMS 7
F Using growth hormone at 55 years old Steroids and SARMS 8
A Using Winstrol to finish out a testosterone cycle Steroids and SARMS 7
H Using anavar solo for a recomp Steroids and SARMS 9
P Using 500 mg of testosterone with aromasin Steroids and SARMS 7
Z using equipoise effectively for bulking? Steroids and SARMS 6
R Mild cycle using some EQ and Winstrol Steroids and SARMS 7
W Using Winstrol solo for 8 weeks to shred Steroids and SARMS 7
E using nutrobal mk677 for appetite help Steroids and SARMS 6
Z Using GW and SR for more cardio Steroids and SARMS 6
Z using KLOW peptide stack for repairing injuries Steroids and SARMS 6
T Advice when it comes to using GW and Ostarine for lean gain Steroids and SARMS 6
C Using GW501516 to train for a marathon Steroids and SARMS 7
A using anavar and test prop for 8 weeks Steroids and SARMS 6

Similar threads

Top Bottom