using primobolan and anavar females stack

Rebekah

I know there are tons of threads on using primo and var already in the womens forums around the internet but i have dug them up and i get a lot of conflicting information. i already have used anavar and primobolan by themselves and was pretty happy with my results. have any of you stacked them? female 5 3 18% bf

GHgut4life

V.I.P.
Gold
I am ok with using anavar for females but NOT primobolan. Try 2.5mgs anavar/day and 10mgs gw cardarine + 3caps cardazol. Dont use primo if you dont need to.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
im stacking them right now but im a male also... im not a fan of women stacking steroids or really using them in general.. i get very concerned about the long term issues from them... sarms are a million times better option for you

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
i think that picking 1 only is a smarter choice for a female. more isn't better for guys and def girls

Sloanesey

I know there are tons of threads on using primo and var already in the womens forums around the internet but i have dug them up and i get a lot of conflicting information. i already have used anavar and primobolan by themselves and was pretty happy with my results. have any of you stacked them? female 5 3 18% bf
I have not. Used independently.