Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

using some test cyp along with primo for mild effects, add oral?

Ceusiwel

Newbie
48 yrs old
5’9’’
180 pounds
13% body fat
Looking to get some mild effects on my next cycle don’t want anything too drastic as I work in a career where I don’t want co-workers to get suspicious of anything that I’m taking.
My plan is to keep things simple and smart:
primobolan 500mgs a week 12 weeks
test cyp 200mgs a week 14 weeks
should I add an oral to this or keep as is?
 
48 yrs old
5’9’’
180 pounds
13% body fat
Looking to get some mild effects on my next cycle don’t want anything too drastic as I work in a career where I don’t want co-workers to get suspicious of anything that I’m taking.
My plan is to keep things simple and smart:
primobolan 500mgs a week 12 weeks
test cyp 200mgs a week 14 weeks
should I add an oral to this or keep as is?
add oral? add 20mgs winstrol
but primo 300mgs enough already
 
primo is a good option, so is EQ. use para pharma, its solid
 
use primo and tbol if you want to keep a low profile
 
sounds like you work with some nosy people
tell them the mind their own business
 
up no need to add an oral here just run them together
 
tbol or winstrol is a good option too
 
if you use Winnie then use it the last four weeks of the cycle not the whole way
 
48 yrs old
5’9’’
180 pounds
13% body fat
Looking to get some mild effects on my next cycle don’t want anything too drastic as I work in a career where I don’t want co-workers to get suspicious of anything that I’m taking.
My plan is to keep things simple and smart:
primobolan 500mgs a week 12 weeks
test cyp 200mgs a week 14 weeks
should I add an oral to this or keep as is?
I like winny
 
primo and test cyp work great together
you can run 300 milligrams of each and that would work fine
That is what I am currently running and seeing excellent results with this stack, only difference is I'm running test e pretty much the same.
 
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J using anavar and test cyp ? Steroids and SARMS 18
K using test cyp and equipoise Steroids and SARMS 20
Z using test cyp and primo together Steroids and SARMS 20
Z using a combined stack of deca, test cyp and winstrol Steroids and SARMS 21
B advice on using test E and EQ for 12 weeks? Steroids and SARMS 5
L Using test E and primo for 12 weeks Steroids and SARMS 5
R Using EQ and winstrol on top of test prop Steroids and SARMS 6
A using anavar and test prop for 8 weeks Steroids and SARMS 6
P Using test prop and then kick-starting with dbol for bulking Steroids and SARMS 6
V How would you cut down using some anavar and test prop for 10 weeks? Steroids and SARMS 6
W last second cycle using EQ + anavar + test Steroids and SARMS 9
M using anavar and/or tbol for 10 weeks with test Steroids and SARMS 11
V using equipoise and test for moderate bulking Steroids and SARMS 11
G using test and mast, question on esters Steroids and SARMS 12
G using test, primo and tbol Steroids and SARMS 20
Q using sarms with test suspension pre workout Steroids and SARMS 15
S using some EQ and test with proviron Steroids and SARMS 20
R mild stack using test 500mgs and something else Steroids and SARMS 19
C using deca + test 500mgs each Steroids and SARMS 21
R using sarms with low test levels Steroids and SARMS 17
V using test prop to kickstart? Steroids and SARMS 21
J Using masteron and test E Steroids and SARMS 20
T Using primo and test prop? Steroids and SARMS 20
Y Using geneza pharma Test blend with Andromix? Steroids and SARMS 19
Y Using geneza pharma eq and test together Steroids and SARMS 16
2 Using clomid to boost test? Steroids and SARMS 22
K Using Dianabol and test together Steroids and SARMS 14
AldoLove using test for libido (female) Steroids and SARMS 17
L acne gone after using AI and test booster Steroids and SARMS 8
O using HGH during test cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
W using ostarine and gw for recomp Steroids and SARMS 5
T Using tren for just 6 weeks, should I go with E or Ace? Steroids and SARMS 5
B Using Mots-C for pre-workout purposes Steroids and SARMS 6
P Using NPP for more strength and more joint help Steroids and SARMS 5
W Using S4 and GW for recomposition. Steroids and SARMS 5
S Using deca to put on some good size Steroids and SARMS 5
C Physique competition and using winstrol to the max Steroids and SARMS 4
R advice on using RAD140 for bulking? Steroids and SARMS 5
S First time using tren. Want to limit side effects Steroids and SARMS 5
T Looking for some advice on using mots-c properly? Steroids and SARMS 5
S Using testosterone prop for eight weeks Steroids and SARMS 6
P Options for using S4 while limiting side effects Steroids and SARMS 6
P Using testosterone prop for an eight-week cycle Steroids and SARMS 5
S The truth about using winstrol and joint pain Steroids and SARMS 4
R Help with using testosterone for more strength Steroids and SARMS 6
R Reta and using 1 mg to start Steroids and SARMS 7
B Using nutrobal to better my appetite Steroids and SARMS 6
I using winstrol to SHRED! Steroids and SARMS 5
M Using testosterone 400 mg a week Steroids and SARMS 6
R Using growth hormone at 1 IU per day during PCT Steroids and SARMS 6

Similar threads

Top Bottom