Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

USP in Ireland

zallowmer

I ordered some gear from USP labs in Ireland, I am next door in England. Great company at first, they gave a free vial for promotion and no problems with shipping. The problem came the next time I ordered and they sent me the wrong vials. I messaged them and they said they would reship but charge me another 17pounds. I think that is BS, I wont’ order again on their mistake

bro mobster and me having meatup next month as soon as he sends me gas money, i will get some steroids from his stash and drive it over to you. PM me your address

I ordered some gear from USP labs in Ireland, I am next door in England. Great company at first, they gave a free vial for promotion and no problems with shipping. The problem came the next time I ordered and they sent me the wrong vials. I messaged them and they said they would reship but charge me another 17pounds. I think that is BS, I wont’ order again on their mistake

It's to cover the postage.

But if you don't wanna order so be it.

Every source is going to have its own reship policy when dealing with errors. You have to remember that these are black market companies so they are not held to any real standard. I recommend sticking to approved sources here that will look after you. Check out Domestic-Supply.

Top Bottom