Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vegan vs. vegetarian?

Groucher

What are the differences between a vegan diet and a vegetarian diet? Looking to educate myself on this topic and learn more about it. also, have any of you tried either and how did you like it and what are your opinions on the health benefits of that? do you think you can build muscle doing it and all that.

vegan means no animal byproducts at all
vegetarian means you can eat things like eggs, dairy that are byproducts

even if you are a meat eating meathead you still should go plant based for a week or two a few times a year to give your digestion a break. and yes you can bodybuild on a vegan or vegetarian diet. it is all about what food choices you choose.

there are obese vegans because they choose to eat things like bread, donuts, cookies, pasta, etc. a healthy vegan diet would be fruits, veggies, nuts, some oats and seeds. you can bodybuild off that diet very easily

I often find vegans can have a much worse overall diet. You will seem them crushing french fries because they "are not from animals". Definitely not as healthy as a vegetarian who can have things like eggs.

what a disapointing thread. the guy asks a question and most answer with insults.

i just want to know from your 'meat eaters' what kind of meat you consume. if you aren't eating organs then you are in no business lecturing others because that really is the only part of the animal with any sort of real nutrition. you got 3 parts of the animal you should eat only. 1. organs 2. fat 3. bone marrow. that prime cut of steak doesn't count sorry