Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply Very fast service and shipping domestic supply!

Kisuet26

I used domestic-supply.com for the first time
I was very impressed with their level of customer service
The answer to every question within 12 hours and sometimes within an hour or two
also their shipping was ultra-fast. They sent me my entire order in one shipment which I was pretty happy about. I had ordered about 6 vials of testosterone. They fit it all in a tight package and nothing broke.

The answer to every question within 12 hours and sometimes within an hour or two
also their shipping was ultra-fast. They sent me my entire order in one shipment which I was pretty happy about. I had ordered about 6 vials of testosterone. They fit it all in a tight package and nothing broke.
Greg from @domestic-supply.com is always on the ball, great support and great source

D-S is the true domestic GOLD playa

yes! domestic supply is known to be the fastest source out there. they are super quick with delivery

thank you for your feedback)