Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PuritySourceLabs very professional company

revialph

They have very good customer service and their products are excellent. I'm only a month into my 16 weeks cycle and I'm already extremely happy with what's happening. easier then ordering on amazon. quick transaction thanks to communication. Packaging was amazing and on point, nothing damaged at all.
i got their trenbolone and dbol. i'm 4 weeks into cycle and already crazy good pumps

They have very good customer service and their products are excellent. I'm only a month into my 16 weeks cycle and I'm already extremely happy with what's happening. easier then ordering on amazon. quick transaction thanks to communication. Packaging was amazing and on point, nothing damaged at all.
i got their trenbolone and dbol. i'm 4 weeks into cycle and already crazy good pumps
I used PSL from around 2012, always good quality and fast delivery.

Clean packs and good gear.

PSL has been my choice for a while and my clients.

Mainly euro pharma but some are doing euro pharma gold, I tried the cut mix it was good a bit of PIP but high quality.

Puritysourcelabs gets 10 out of 10 from me on TRUST factor

You got to love it when the pumps are already kicking in, enjoy the ride and take as many photos as you can, keep them in your personal journal to look back on, so you can remember the progress you made.. go get your swole on and keep us all posted

Top Bottom