Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Am I Doing Wrong?

Bigswolemartin

Growing Newb
I don’t even know if this is possible but could I be on the wrong stack of juice and that’s why I am not changing anymore? I mean I have am not getting any bigger or stronger, I eat in a cal surplus and train 6 days a week, Currently I am on Sustanon 750mg a week and Super Tren 400mg a week and tren ace 500 mg a week and Npp 400mg a week and Dbol 50 mg Ed and Anavar 50mg Ed and proviron 50mg Ed, please give me some feedback and suggestions??

I don’t even know if this is possible but could I be on the wrong stack of juice and that’s why I am not changing anymore? I mean I have am not getting any bigger or stronger, I eat in a cal surplus and train 6 days a week, Currently I am on Sustanon 750mg a week and Super Tren 400mg a week and tren ace 500 mg a week and Npp 400mg a week and Dbol 50 mg Ed and Anavar 50mg Ed and proviron 50mg Ed, please give me some feedback and suggestions??
Increase your protein to 2grams per lb of bodyweight so if you're 200 lbs = 400 grams of protein
your cycle seems fine if you got it from a trusted source.

Couod be a number of things. Maybe you arent eating enough. Maybe your myostatin is through the roof because you didn't take enough time off between cycles or maybe you cruised too high. Maybe its your genetics. Msybe the gear. Maybe your training needs work

Maybe you're maxed out. maybe do 5 days a week.

Only 1 month in you are just starting to hit peak levels on some of the gear. I realize there are orals and short esters there too but things are just getting stabalized. I would be patient. You can always take a couple days off to reset or change training programs.