napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

What to do when your stuff is seized

kiolped

I ordered a bunch of products from overseas and in route to me it seemed to have been seized because stop tracking
a month later I ended up getting a letter from Customs. What am I supposed to do with the letter do I just rip it up and pretend it never happened and do I need to reorder using a different website or should I try a different address?

Fella Finn

V.I.P.
You should just throw the letter away and disregard it. As for your products, it depends on your sources policy with these types of things

sambee38

V.I.P.
Silver
I ordered a bunch of products from overseas and in route to me it seemed to have been seized because stop tracking
a month later I ended up getting a letter from Customs. What am I supposed to do with the letter do I just rip it up and pretend it never happened and do I need to reorder using a different website or should I try a different address?
throw letter away go get a new addy from ups store and ask for a reship easy

QuadSweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
Red
get new address
and get source to reship

Jayne Scott

Approved Supporter
Gold
I suppose its standard operating procedure by customs to issue out letters to would-be recipients of seized goods. You should let your source know about this development and see if they can resend your order.