Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to do when your stuff is seized

kiolped

I ordered a bunch of products from overseas and in route to me it seemed to have been seized because stop tracking
a month later I ended up getting a letter from Customs. What am I supposed to do with the letter do I just rip it up and pretend it never happened and do I need to reorder using a different website or should I try a different address?

You should just throw the letter away and disregard it. As for your products, it depends on your sources policy with these types of things

I ordered a bunch of products from overseas and in route to me it seemed to have been seized because stop tracking
a month later I ended up getting a letter from Customs. What am I supposed to do with the letter do I just rip it up and pretend it never happened and do I need to reorder using a different website or should I try a different address?
throw letter away go get a new addy from ups store and ask for a reship easy

get new address
and get source to reship

I suppose its standard operating procedure by customs to issue out letters to would-be recipients of seized goods. You should let your source know about this development and see if they can resend your order.