Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where should I buy vitamins from?

Was wondering where you are supposed to buy vitamins from, I am currently taking my kids cartoon vitamins because they stopped taking them.
But I know this stuff is crap because I piss out red urine lol. What are the good stuff and where do I find?

Was wondering where you are supposed to buy vitamins from, I am currently taking my kids cartoon vitamins because they stopped taking them.
But I know this stuff is crap because I piss out red urine lol. What are the good stuff and where do I find?
I only buy supplements from n2bm and I dont use vitamins I use n2guard.

3DMulti from N2BM

My brand produces two multivitamin products for Bodybuilders.

Use N2Guard during cycle:

Use 3D-Multi when you are OFF cycle: