Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which steroid will reduce my bodyfat % trenbolone or testosterone?

Someone please help me understand how does fat store in the body. I want to use steroids to help me lose bodyfat. I already bought trenbolone but now I hear needed test base. Is this true?
My goals are to drop 10% bodyfat.
My stats now
6'
260lbs
probably over 25%

I don't think there is any evidence that steroids directly burn fat. I have heard of tren making guys really lean that's really possible. Test without an AI will actually make you gain bodyfat, if you have high oestrogen E2.

You can burn fat with trenbolone, that's a fact. I've done it. I've lost at least 10% bodyfat using tren.

you have zero business using steroids in that kind of condition and you need to start focusing on diet and training instead of hoping some chemical is going to do the work for you... thats not how it works... beyond that, steroid use at such an elevated body fat will lead to nothing but problems... sarms would be the way to go but not until you get it through your head YOU have to make changes first

Bro steroids don’t lower body fat ... and listen to Dylan ...You don’t need steroids...

you have zero business using steroids in that kind of condition and you need to start focusing on diet and training instead of hoping some chemical is going to do the work for you... thats not how it works... beyond that, steroid use at such an elevated body fat will lead to nothing but problems... sarms would be the way to go but not until you get it through your head YOU have to make changes first

Hi guys, I'm new here. I've been listening to your podcasts and reading your forums. This is a very interesting site with a lot of experience. I'm almost 50, weigh 60 KG, 168 Cm tall. I've been doing some cycles. I like dieting and beeing shredded. I have used TrenE and MastE ONCE before, but not in the same cycle. It has been a long search to find somebody, who can answer this question: Which compund - TrenE 200 Mg pw or MastE 200 Mg pw - should be used first in a cycle? I will shoot TestE 250 Mg pw for 16 weeks. I want to shoot TrenE and MastE for 8 weeks each. But with which comound should I start out. TrenE the first or the last 8 weeks of my cycle? What makes sense? I hope, you can help me out here. Respectfully Kenneth.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200411_135600_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20200411_135600_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    456.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20200411_135616_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20200411_135616_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 75
Hi guys, I'm new here. I've been listening to your podcasts and reading your forums. This is a very interesting site with a lot of experience. I'm almost 50, weigh 60 KG, 168 Cm tall. I've been doing some cycles. I like dieting and beeing shredded. I have used TrenE and MastE ONCE before, but not in the same cycle. It has been a long search to find somebody, who can answer this question: Which compund - TrenE 200 Mg pw or MastE 200 Mg pw - should be used first in a cycle? I will shoot TestE 250 Mg pw for 16 weeks. I want to shoot TrenE and MastE for 8 weeks each. But with which comound should I start out. TrenE the first or the last 8 weeks of my cycle? What makes sense? I hope, you can help me out here. Respectfully Kenneth.

Welcome to anabolex man. You look great. Nice abs!

I've actually ran 3 cycles with test/tren enan/mast enan. I tried both ways and here is what worked best.

Week 1-6:
Test enanthate 500mgs/week
Trenbolone 200mgs/week
cardarine 20mgs/day (for tren issues)
aromasin 10mgs/day (AI)
cardazol 20/day (2caps for cardio)
n2guard 3 caps/day (organ support on steroids important)

*notice you have 2 weeks of tren enan - keep reading...

week 7-10:
Masteron enanthate 200mgs/week
cardarine 10mgs/day (for tren issues)
aromasin 10mgs/EOD(AI)
ostazol 20/day (2caps preworkout)
n2guard 2 caps/day (organ support on steroids important)

week 11-12: *tren finish!
Trenbolone 200mgs/week
cardarine 10mgs/day (for tren cough)
aromasin 10mgs/day (AI)

That cycle killed it for me. Especially my body took a break from trenbolone 6 weeks in the middle and receptors cleared out for the TE. When I closed the cycle with a good tren finish, it was like doing another 6 weeks of tren. Magical results.

I always say add HGH with that cycle, 2 IUs per day and you'll get double the results. No joke.

I would go with tren first and close the cycle with masteron but for sure add gw for the tren cough and sides.

Welcome to anabolex man. You look great. Nice abs!

I've actually ran 3 cycles with test/tren enan/mast enan. I tried both ways and here is what worked best.

Week 1-6:
Trenbolone 200mgs/week
cardarine 20mgs/day (for tren issues)
aromasin 10mgs/day (AI)

*notice you have 2 weeks of tren enan - keep reading...

week 7-10:
Masteron enanthate 200mgs/week
cardarine 10mgs/day (for tren issues)
aromasin 10mgs/EOD(AI)
ostazol 20/day (2caps preworkout)
n2guard 2 caps/day (organ support on steroids important)

week 11-12: *tren finish!
Trenbolone 200mgs/week
cardarine 10mgs/day (for tren cough)
aromasin 10mgs/day (AI)

That cycle killed it for me. Especially my body took a break from trenbolone 6 weeks in the middle and receptors cleared out for the TE. When I closed the cycle with a good tren finish, it was like doing another 6 weeks of tren. Magical results.
Hi, thank you very much for a very detailed answer! That is what, I've been looking for. Preciate it. It sets my cycle in a new perspective. N2guard sounds very nice. My instinct told me TrenE first, but I was'nt sure. Your cycle sounds awesome!!!!

I always say add HGH with that cycle, 2 IUs per day and you'll get double the results. No joke.

I would go with tren first and close the cycle with masteron but for sure add gw for the tren cough and sides.
Hi, thanks for the fast answer. Preciate it! TrenE first confirmes it. I have done HGH 2 times. Good suggestion, bro. Thank you! Delivery will be a problem, though, because of that virus. At least here in Europe.

Hi, thank you very much for a very detailed answer! That is what, I've been looking for. Preciate it. It sets my cycle in a new perspective. N2guard sounds very nice. My instinct told me TrenE first, but I was'nt sure. Your cycle sounds awesome!!!!
I’ve stacked test/tren/mast/winstol. Good results and kicked off with tren. Used 5 caps n2guard.

Hi, thanks for the fast answer. Preciate it! TrenE first confirmes it. I have done HGH 2 times. Good suggestion, bro. Thank you! Delivery will be a problem, though, because of that virus. At least here in Europe.

bro I think psl ships eu domestic... where you located?
Bro... if you can’t get hgh try low dose nutrozol before bed... will boost your hgh high and it’s legal OTC... but stacked to the max...

I’ve stacked test/tren/mast/winstol. Good results and kicked off with tren. Used 5 caps n2guard.
Thanks, Bro... did you shoot Tren and Mast at the same time? If not, which compound did you shoot first? I actually have a bottle of Stano that I could use to that stack. Preciate the answer, really!

Bro... if you can’t get hgh try low dose nutrozol before bed... will boost your hgh high and it’s legal OTC... but stacked to the max...
Hi Bro, I live in Germany. And yes, pls does deliver here. Maybe I'll try that. Still waiting for some stuff from anabolicStore, but they closed down the borders all over Europe. How much would I take from 677 Nut? I actually have that stuff.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200411_180444.jpg
    Screenshot_20200411_180444.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 90
That was aimed at KennethJ
Hi Bro, actually I don't really diet. I eat healthy all year around. I try to be in a deficit all year. But in the summer time I like to cut, as if I was going on stage, but I'm not. I guess, you are the man around here, so I would like to know, do I shoot TrenE at first in my cycle, or do I shoot DrostE? My mind is set up. I just need to know from somebody with experience. TrenE first, or MastE first in a cycle. Or both togeteher?