Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why am I sleeping all day?

Mfcc

V.I.P.
Logger
Why can I not stop sleeping all day? I sleep 14 hours plus a day…I’m taking 600mg test, 300mg tren, 300mg npp and just finished my last dose of 50mg of dbol for 50 days. 1mg arimidex EOD.

I’m about to start taking masteron anavar and winstrol now my dbol has finished.

Ive gained a lot of weight (started at 200 ponds and am now 228) and am also prescribed synthroid 88mcg (I did miss a few days here and there a few weeks ago, but not recently)

Could the hormone changes be affecting my thyroid levels? Or otherwise why else am I sleeping all day please help

Why can I not stop sleeping all day? I sleep 14 hours plus a day…I’m taking 600mg test, 300mg tren, 300mg npp and just finished my last dose of 50mg of dbol for 50 days. 1mg arimidex EOD.

I’m about to start taking masteron anavar and winstrol now my dbol has finished.

Ive gained a lot of weight (started at 200 ponds and am now 228) and am also prescribed synthroid 88mcg (I did miss a few days here and there a few weeks ago, but not recently)

Could the hormone changes be affecting my thyroid levels? Or otherwise why else am I sleeping all day please help
@Mfcc you're taking a lot of steroids so thats not abnormal but there could be other issues especially with tren in there but thyroid and food/diet issues are huge too

what i'd like to see now from you is a NEW thread with your LOG Journal, diet training supps cycles and more, that will help us guide you correctly with this cycle

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone masteron anavar winstrol cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

your body needs sleep cause it is under a lot of stress

now imagine if you weren't able to sleep how much damage this cycle would be doing to your body

bros sounds like your body might be sick from all the year you're taking
without seeing a long Journal going to be hard to really diagnose exactly what's going on though

would like to see you put up a journal
logging your cycle is going to help us make adjustments you could have high water retention who knows

put up some before and after pictures
that is where you need to start so we can see if you put on water retention

LOG LOG LOG
that is the best way we're going to be able to guide you
as it stands your body is very stressed out and that's not good for muscle gains

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

like to see you do more when it comes to diet and training information that you post
this is why a log is so important

check out the other logs guys have been putting up who have similar issues as you
however every situation is unique so that's why you need to put one up yourself

could be as simple as you having to up your AI
or drop this or that steroid
or even you missing n2guard
log what is going on fully

a log Journal is going to be the best thing to do here
I keep a log Journal myself and it helps my coach guide me

definitely don't ignore these types of side effects it can be something major going on in your body

The tren bro how long you been on it. Tren cause lethargicness bad

you are taking WAY too many compounds here and then want to add more on top of it, not to mention the high dosing especially with dbol... you have WAY too much going on here.. i would get bloodwork done and absolutely scale back.. i have no idea why you feel the need to use this much but you are seeing why this is such a bad idea and it will only get worse unless you address it now