Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

working around a broken leg possible?

Welrisu

What do you think about training while having a broken leg
I had a motorcycle accident and I had to ditch in the process I broke my fibula
I have a cast and I use crutches. My doctor says I can still go to the gym as long as I don’t aggravate the area
obviously I’m assuming it would be dumb to just train my left leg but what do you think about training the upper body has anyone experienced this and what advice can you give me

I have a cast and I use crutches. My doctor says I can still go to the gym as long as I don’t aggravate the area
obviously I’m assuming it would be dumb to just train my left leg but what do you think about training the upper body has anyone experienced this and what advice can you give me
if you have a broken leg take time off dont get more inflamed

If you are that obsessive then yeah just go train your upper body the worst thing you can do is feel bad for yourself and turn into a addict

also in the future stay away from motorcycles and other risky Behavior that's just stupid
the dumbest thing I've ever seen is a neighbor that has four kids driving as motorcycle with no helmet
these people think they're invincible and they're not all it takes is one bad driver cutting you off and you're done and your kids have to go to their father's funeral

Decreasing risky behavior is a good start so u don't end up in this situation again

I've ran that even training upper body can delay recovery of lower body but not sure

do what you can> I ruptured my quad off the Knee in 2 places tore mcl and patella and I am going back to the gym in about 3 weeks. I am 3 weeks post surgery