puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Writing out your Cycles

Camdenca

do you guys track when you do steroid cycles like on a calendar where you're taking a certain amount on a certain day and plan it all ahead of time. It seems like it would be a good idea to write down your daily dosage has to keep track of what you're doing. Is there any online notepad format recommendations to keep this track easier

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
i tried that my first couple cycles but it never works. just have a blueprint and then be flexible

JasonPriest

V.I.P.
do you guys track when you do steroid cycles like on a calendar where you're taking a certain amount on a certain day and plan it all ahead of time. It seems like it would be a good idea to write down your daily dosage has to keep track of what you're doing. Is there any online notepad format recommendations to keep this track easier
some people need that sort of thing, some people dont

Mobster

V.I.P.
No. But I have done. However, there's no real need - esp if it's a simple cycle

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
thats up to each person... its definitely not a bad idea.. most of us, as we get experienced, dont need anything like that but even experienced people forget things so its never a bad idea at all and nooone is above keeping track of things, i assure you!

ballin2504

V.I.P.
Silver
If I am changing compounds in the middle of a cycle yes I keep track of a certain date but that’s about it.

Fella Finn

V.I.P.
It is never a bad idea to keep things logged and written down. It always gives you a nice reference to go back to as well