Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yk-11 as a myostatin inhibitor

Jaa0024

I've been doing some research all these different myostatin Inhibitors. Does yk11 really do a good job of doing this I would love to hear some experiences whether you're Pro or against this product. Also do you think it should be categorized as that or a sarm

yk11 was designed perhaps as a MI, but in reality it isn't that at all. sarms.forsale sells it, why don't you try it

I've been doing some research all these different myostatin Inhibitors. Does yk11 really do a good job of doing this I would love to hear some experiences whether you're Pro or against this product. Also do you think it should be categorized as that or a sarm
YK11 is a mild myostatin inhibitor but you're better off using rad140 testolone to inhibit myostatin fully.

Nope. Else it'd outsell the rest.