A HANDY GUIDE TO BITCOIN WORLD
ATTENTION: This guide applies to Bitcoin, aka BTC only. Though the naming is almost identical, Bitcoin Cash, aka BCH is a different cryptocurrency. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) has it's own blockchain and it's own exchange rate. Bitcoin Cash (BCH)'s exchange rate to USD is significantly lower than Bitcoin (BTC) to USD. Please ALWAYS make sure to pay for your order in Bitcoins (BTC). Do not make any payments in Bitcoin Cash (BCH). Your funds will be lost irrevocable!
WHAT IS BITCOIN?
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE BITCOIN?
- It’s anonymous. Any payment can be completed from multiple accounts, a single wallet can have as many as you want receiving address and a different one for sending funds. Account verification/validation might be mandatory for Bitcoin Exchanges, places where you can buy the coins, but you don’t need to do this for your personal wallet or wallets.
- It requires significantly less time for payment confirmation. We might need 1-2 days to process and confirm your Western Union and MoneyGram payments and 10-20 minutes for the Bitcoin ones. Faster your payment will be confirmed, faster we will ship your order and faster it will be delivered!
- Bitcoin is not backed by any single bank or country. It’s decentralized. There is no authority to block a bitcoin transaction. And there are no reasons to do so. You already know it, Western Union and MoneyGram transactions could be blocked sometimes for a reason that might be from a good one to the most stupid one. A blocked transaction will require your time and additional costs to resend us the payment.
- 365 days a year and 24 hours a day – Bitcoin payments are always available. Just make sure that your Internet connection is up and running. It’s like PayPal, credit/debit cards or any other online payment method you are used to, but with a much higher level of anonymity.
- Shop and save 10%. Choose Bitcoin at checkout and that’s it. No promo code required.