Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

0 carb diets

JorsasXY

What is the deal with 0 carb dieting is it still popular or did it go away over the past five years?
if I am not mistaken a lot of people were doing zero carb dieting and losing a lot of weight did they gain it all back or was it all just rumor that it work for them. What is your view on doing 0 carbs

good natural carbs are not your enemy
refined and processed carbs ARE your enemy

learn the difference. brown rice, sweet potatoes, fruit, nuts have carbs but they are all healthy options. i ate all 4 today

What is the deal with 0 carb dieting is it still popular or did it go away over the past five years?
if I am not mistaken a lot of people were doing zero carb dieting and losing a lot of weight did they gain it all back or was it all just rumor that it work for them. What is your view on doing 0 carbs
I like low carb diets for dropping bodyfat.

I like to get shredded with low carbs precontest.

0 carbs how about 300carbs of oatmeal with rice

Quadsweep

You can look that up for yourself

Diets always come and go but what will always work is eating the right foods consistently. I do better with low carbs but would not follow a fad diet. Good clean foods eaten in a window works the best for me.