Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lunch time and carb questions

Huaderi

I'm wondering if you can give me an example of a typical lunch for you. my goals are to increase muscle and lose fat
I'm training about five times a week and I'm eating around 2,700 calories a day and I currently weigh 188 lb
would you recommend that I go with something like ground beef, asparagus and nuts for lunch? Or should i go more carb heavy and eat pasta, chicken, and salad instead?
I've seen some conflicting information that you should be eating carbs in the middle of the day especially if you want to lose weight and not for dinner before bed. is this true?

okay so today for lunch

i'm fasting all morning and then working out midday. after my workout :

plain chicken, spinach, and a nectarine. 1 cup raw coconut water

as simple as that. doesn't need to be complicated

I'm wondering if you can give me an example of a typical lunch for you. my goals are to increase muscle and lose fat
I'm training about five times a week and I'm eating around 2,700 calories a day and I currently weigh 188 lb
would you recommend that I go with something like ground beef, asparagus and nuts for lunch? Or should i go more carb heavy and eat pasta, chicken, and salad instead?
I've seen some conflicting information that you should be eating carbs in the middle of the day especially if you want to lose weight and not for dinner before bed. is this true?
i like to eat yams and chicken for lunch try it

my lunch was chicken salad with pecans