Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 vial scammer named Valhalla

DeanHuang

I am based in Sweden and it is hard to get steroids here so I went with a domestic source called valhalla. He started acting weird on my order and I had a bad feeling. After I sent the money 4 days later he messages me saying I didn’t send money for shipping, well why not tell me that before I sent the money and not 4 days later? I have not heard from him since.

I am based in Sweden and it is hard to get steroids here so I went with a domestic source called valhalla. He started acting weird on my order and I had a bad feeling. After I sent the money 4 days later he messages me saying I didn’t send money for shipping, well why not tell me that before I sent the money and not 4 days later? I have not heard from him since.
How did you imagine the stuff was gonna get to you unless it said shipping was included? But yes it sounds like you've been scammed.

something just sounds very off here... that place disappeared years ago unless there's a new on that just popped up? most people in sweden are scared to have anything shipped there too because of how strict customs are there and the other scandinavian countries... regardless, you should alway stick with trusted sources..