Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Musclerapid is a scammer?

Oano27

Wanted to get your input on if musclerapid.com was a scammer or not. I sent them $600 on bitcoin for my order of Trenbolone and Anadrol. They message me back that they needed another $200 to ship because the price on the tren had gone up and I was going by the sale price they had for 4th of July. shouldn't they still honor that price if their website gave me that price?

There is a reason that it is stressed daily to stick with trusted sources. Domestic Supply is one of the most well known industry leaders for its top quality, customer service and shipping speed... I strongly suggest you make the switch!

Domestic Supply is my go to source and the only company I will use. Make sure that you check out all of the different brand options as they have the widest variety to pick from!

Wanted to get your input on if musclerapid.com was a scammer or not. I sent them $600 on bitcoin for my order of Trenbolone and Anadrol. They message me back that they needed another $200 to ship because the price on the tren had gone up and I was going by the sale price they had for 4th of July. shouldn't they still honor that price if their website gave me that price?
Cos it's August