Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

$2000 debacle pharmacomlabs basicstero.com

jbmelb

just wanted to tell you guys to avoid pharmacomlabs and their basicstero.com website. I ordered $2000 worth of gear off their good reviews on another website and they took my money and ran. I did not get anything shipped to me and they blocked my emails and won’t respond. It has been 2 months and nothing

l can tell you where i WOULD recommend buying everything from and that is Domestic Supply! They are the absolute best you can find and i stand by that a million percent!

I can tell you with the highest level of confidence that you will not find any place better than Domestic Supply. Greg is a great person and takes care of everyone providing the highest grade quality and customer service out there!

just wanted to tell you guys to avoid pharmacomlabs and their basicstero.com website. I ordered $2000 worth of gear off their good reviews on another website and they took my money and ran. I did not get anything shipped to me and they blocked my emails and won’t respond. It has been 2 months and nothing
Will do. I'll stick to PSL and NapsGear

Top Bottom