24hreup no delivery of package

Sotomax

Bought some bayer testoviron from 24hreup 8weeks + back and guess what? I still have no package.
They say they dont take responsibility for custom seizures, what!!!!! think about it, they shipped me a package outside the usa, packaged it badly and now they want me to take responsibility. What a total scam!
My package is taken by customs thats fine but they should reship but they tell me it's my fault.
I pay you money, you deliver! thats it :confused:

sambee38

V.I.P.
Silver
24hreup was a good company back in the day, I don't understand why they turned scammers so fast.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
i have no idea what kind of promises/policies they have on things like that but i do know its best to stick with TRUSTED sources... there's a lot that goes into that statement... trust is not just that they will ship you your order but also that they will take care of you as a customer... that means taking care of you in situations like this... Greg at domestic supply not only has the top quality but also the top customer service, giving you the experience you expect and want! https://domestic-supply.com

Mobster

V.I.P.
Bought some bayer testoviron from 24hreup 8weeks + back and guess what? I still have no package.
They say they dont take responsibility for custom seizures, what!!!!! think about it, they shipped me a package outside the usa, packaged it badly and now they want me to take responsibility. What a total scam!
My package is taken by customs thats fine but they should reship but they tell me it's my fault.
I pay you money, you deliver! thats it :confused:
No. The carrier does. And you're more than welcome to go bitch to customs. That said how is it your fault?

RickRock

V.I.P.
Gold
Seeing these threads every day gets old. BUT here we go again. Use trusted sources. You cajt go wrong with PSL

BigArms42

V.I.P.
Gold
No. The carrier does. And you're more than welcome to go bitch to customs. That said how is it your fault?
I dont agree with that, the source has to reship if seized. This source seems to have ignored him. I heard 24hreup has big shipping problems.