napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Approved 30% OFF for NEW Customers at FLASH ⚡️ LABS

Approved Suppliers and Steroid sponsors

JohnJuan

Approved Source - REP
Gold
MESSAGE FROM FLASH:
If we don’t receive payment in 7 days your order will be deleted unless you reach out to me by making a support ticket on the Flash website.
Thanks,
Flash

JohnJuan

Approved Source - REP
Gold
After you place your order, fill out the support TICKET by saying you are a new customer at ANABOLEX, and the rep, JJ, said you get 30% off your first order. Put your order # in the ticket, then a submit the ticket.
Your adjusted amount due after Flash subtracts 30% will be under ORDERS in your DASHBOARD.

JohnJuan

Approved Source - REP
Gold
PLEASE PLACE YOUR ORDER TOMORROW:
Guys, this deal isn’t good on Fridays because of FREE SHIPPING FRIDAY. The 30% OFF deal can’t be combined with other sales’ offers. Please place your order tomorrow and you’ll get the 30% DISCOUNT!!

Thank you!
JJ

RealQuadzilla40

V.I.P.
Red
After you place your order, fill out the support TICKET by saying you are a new customer at ANABOLEX, and the rep, JJ, said you get 30% off your first order. Put your order # in the ticket, then a submit the ticket.
Your adjusted amount due after Flash subtracts 30% will be under ORDERS in your DASHBOARD.
I had a few members who told me they dont even get the process guys
you'll be surprised newbies read your promo page one and go order they dont delve deep

QuadSweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
Red
flash sales are still strong
but guys i doubt newbs are writing tickets, we cant even get them to do it right in posting much less tickets

JohnJuan

Approved Source - REP
Gold
I had a few members who told me they dont even get the process guys
you'll be surprised newbies read your promo page one and go order they dont delve deep
It’s not that difficult. They place their order. Then open a ticket saying JJ sent them. If they can’t figure that out then maybe they best stick to creatine.

JohnJuan

Approved Source - REP
Gold
THIS DISCOUNT DOESN’T APPLY TO HGH!
HGH IS NEVER DISCOUNTED WITH ANY SALE UNLESS SPECIFICALLY NOTED IN A FLASHTROPIN SALE!

JohnJuan

Approved Source - REP
Gold
30% OFF your 1st order with FLASH ⚡️LABS!

NOT VALID ON HGH OR WITH THE FREE SHIPPING FRIDAY DISCOUNT OR ANY OTHER SALES OFFER!!!

PROCESS TO GET THE 30% DISCOUNT:

Go to the Flash Labs website, https://c.flashgear.to/ , and register as a new customer.

Place your order.

2. Then, go to your DASHBOARD.

3. Click on PERSONAL TICKET AREA.

4. Fill out the TICKET by saying you are a new customer from ANABOLEX, and the rep, JJ, said you get 30% off your first order. Put your order # in the ticket. Submit the ticket.

Flash will manually lower your order total by 30%. This will show up in your DASHBOARD under ORDERS

6. Pay the new lowered total.

After you order, pm me your order # here so I can verify with Flash that he got everything.

Your DASHBOARD looks like this 👇

”PERSONAL TICKET AREA” is to make Support Tickets to Flash with any questions or issues.

”ORDERS” will have all of the orders you placed including the one you just placed with your new lowered price after 30% discount once Flash manually lowers it.
DBFC7830-6759-4E4B-9DF1-D0F7ECA0B298.jpeg

going2cycle

V.I.P.
30% OFF your 1st order with FLASH ⚡️LABS!

NOT VALID ON HGH OR WITH THE FREE SHIPPING FRIDAY DISCOUNT OR ANY OTHER SALES OFFER!!!

PROCESS TO GET THE 30% DISCOUNT:

Go to the Flash Labs website, https://c.flashgear.to/ , and register as a new customer.

Place your order.

2. Then, go to your DASHBOARD.

3. Click on PERSONAL TICKET AREA.

4. Fill out the TICKET by saying you are a new customer from ANABOLEX, and the rep, JJ, said you get 30% off your first order. Put your order # in the ticket. Submit the ticket.

Flash will manually lower your order total by 30%. This will show up in your DASHBOARD under ORDERS

6. Pay the new lowered total.

After you order, pm me your order # here so I can verify with Flash that he got everything.

Your DASHBOARD looks like this 👇

”PERSONAL TICKET AREA” is to make Support Tickets to Flash with any questions or issues.

”ORDERS” will have all of the orders you placed including the one you just placed with your new lowered price after 30% discount once Flash manually lowers it.
View attachment 2967
30% off is perfection