Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4 figure ripoff virtusclean.com

pbVig

I got ripped off bigtime
some of my buddies from the gym put our money together to make a big purchase from virtusclean.com
in all we sent them $4000 for HGH, Primobolan, Deca durabolin and testosterone. It was supposed to be enough steroids for all of us for the year. They never shipped anything and it has been 2 months!

Domestic Supply is an industry leader for well over a decade... Top brand choices with the best quality, customer service and shipping speed you will find! I would strongly suggest making the switch to domestic supply!

I got ripped off bigtime
some of my buddies from the gym put our money together to make a big purchase from virtusclean.com
in all we sent them $4000 for HGH, Primobolan, Deca durabolin and testosterone. It was supposed to be enough steroids for all of us for the year. They never shipped anything and it has been 2 months!
Why would you send $4000 to someone I've never heard of.

Stick to PSL and NapsGear

Shitty man. Hopefully you learned a valuable lesson here. Next time you should stick to our approved sources that have been thoroughly vetted. I highly recommend Domestic-Supply.