rnane35

I’m 35 years old 5 ft 5 in in 164 lb
my body fat is around 12% or lower
I'm going to do for different steroids this time
Testosterone
Trenbolone
Primobolan
Anadrol
What dosages would work best for this? I am on my third cycle and I would like to compete end of this year

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
well i would run it like this if you want to keep your sides manageable

test 100
tren 250
primo 400
anadrol 25mg

GHgut4life

V.I.P.
Gold
Testosterone
Trenbolone
Primobolan
Anadrol
What dosages would work best for this? I am on my third cycle and I would like to compete end of this year
200mgs tren
200mgs test
no primo
50mgs anadrol
n2guard

QuadSweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
Red
4 steroids
500mgs tren
500mgs trest
200mgs mast

Mobster

V.I.P.
Testosterone
Trenbolone
Primobolan
Anadrol
You don't say what you used before. Start by reading our articles for doses.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
Red
no way i would recommend this on a third cycle... thats far too much and way overboard... do you plan on making a million dollars? if not, which i would be 20 million that you have less than zero chance of that happening, then you have NO BUSINESS running a cycle like that this early on...

Vadim Fedorov

V.I.P.
Consider following stack: TEST and TREN-200mgs weekly; ANADROL-50mgs daily, plus N2Guard for organ support, very important

Mike_wh00

Active Bro
Pick 2 and a kick start thats its. Maybe save tren for next one or do just tren with low test then

Fella Finn

V.I.P.
You are wanting to use too much here for this cycle. I would drop the trenbolone here or come up with something lighter all the way around

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Underground Episode 6 Secret Steroid Stacks using Geneza and Dragon Pharma. Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #392 – Steroid Cycles episode, all about stacks Steroids and SARMS 11
dylangemelli Video Dylan Gemelli's Very FIRST Steroid/Prohormone Cycle: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
N changing your steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 188 Vince Taylor Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 479 Everything about Steroid Cycles for women and new PED users. Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video COMPLETE Guide to Bloodwork for Steroid and PED Users: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 187 Mike Matarazzo Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Emergency #6: Cedric McMillan Death and Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
P Difference in age and steroid use Steroids and SARMS 18
SteveSmi check out hugh jackman steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
Richardbrown Napsgear: A Survey of 2,385 Steroid Users: Shocking Results Steroids and SARMS 13
P is there a good steroid bulker Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore Emergency #5 Louie Simmons death and Steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 473 Best Steroid Cycles for Bulking and Newbies on N00bs getting scammed Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video The best steroid options for a beginner: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 186 Dennis Wolf Steroid Cycleevolutionary podcast, steroid, Steroid Cycle, bodybuilding Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 471 Popular Steroid Myths and SARMS compounds breakdown Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 185 Frank McGrath Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
SteveSmi Brad Pitt steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 468 Episode is full of bizarre stories from the news, social and Forums.evolutionary podcast, steroid, Forums, news Steroids and SARMS 16
D tall guy steroid stacking Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 184 Christian Bale Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Steroid Concepts: What is Blasting and Cruising?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 10 we discuss Steroids for 6 pack Abs from Genezaevolutionary podcast, steroid, Steroids, Geneza Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 181 Hugh Jackman steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evo Hardcore Emergency #4: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon),WWE,death+Steroidsevolutionary podcast, steroid, bodybuilding, Scott Hall Steroids and SARMS 17
Richardbrown Napsgear: 2 Things Every Steroid User Needs Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 183 The Rock Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 465 gym misconceptions and advice for steroid users in their 20's. Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 180 Brad Pitt Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
F Depression and steroid use Steroids and SARMS 22
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 463 Stev and Rick discuss 5 topics relating to steroid use. Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 179 Rafael Brandao Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Getting Greedy with Steroid Use: More is not always better: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 178 Justin Slates Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 177 George Peterson Autopsy and Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
I Pinning and doing a large steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 455 Preworkout steroids and Girlfriend found steroid stash. Steroids and SARMS 16
SteveSmi singerman steroid cycle, going to prison Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video How long of a break should I take in between steroid cycles? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 176 Chris Dickerson Steroid Cycle and Death Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Common mistakes made my rookie/newbie steroid users: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
Q Getting oral steroid headaches Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 175 Regan Grimes Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore Emergency #1: Tony Huge Heart Attack Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 174 Jordan Janowitz Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 448 Steroid myths and wrong ideas bros have about steroid use. Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 446 Xmas show about healthy eating and Steroid use during the holidays. Steroids and SARMS 19
R 35 year old steroid cycle thoughts Steroids and SARMS 18