Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 years later and sustanon hgh stack

jaizero

When I was 20 years old I ran my first cycle. I was very young at the time and knew that I was playing with fire. after that cycle I did not touch steroids for 5 years.
fast forward to today and through watching my friends screw up I've realized that I should use steroids the smart way
I'm now 25 years old and I'm 6'1 and I've gained about 30 lb over the past 2 years. I'm up to 187 lb
from here I would like to get bigger and push the 200 lb barrier which I haven't been able to get over
My plan is using hgh 5 ius per day
And sustanon at 500mgs a week
I also have nolvadex and aromasin on hand
Do you think i am on the right track now?

CLEARLY you didnt learn your lesson.. you were ridiculously young then and still far too young now... i have no idea what you are thinking but no, you are a million percent NOT on the right track.. if you wanted to look at sarms, thats one thing but steroids, no way whatsoever... here is a sarms stack that would fit your goals...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

When I was 20 years old I ran my first cycle. I was very young at the time and knew that I was playing with fire. after that cycle I did not touch steroids for 5 years.
fast forward to today and through watching my friends screw up I've realized that I should use steroids the smart way
I'm now 25 years old and I'm 6'1 and I've gained about 30 lb over the past 2 years. I'm up to 187 lb
from here I would like to get bigger and push the 200 lb barrier which I haven't been able to get over
I dont think 5 IUS of hgh just stick to sustanon and trenbolone

no need to use hgh

go to domestic supply and check out the numerous sustanon options
then make sure you pick up aromasin as well

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality SARMS and peptides, make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

You still too young