G gymcurrent Newbie Yesterday at 7:40 PM #1 I'm looking to improve my endurance. This is why I want to try SR9009. What is a good way to use it? Should I use it right before my run at 20 mg a day or should I use it at 5 mg three times a day?
I'm looking to improve my endurance. This is why I want to try SR9009. What is a good way to use it? Should I use it right before my run at 20 mg a day or should I use it at 5 mg three times a day?
Jayne Scott Approved Supporter Gold Today at 5:49 AM #2 Hi @gymcurrent For endurance gains, you can stack GW501516, MK677 and SR9009. Here's my recommended cycle plan: Week 1-12: GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg/day taken once a day preferably in the morning. Week 1-12: Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg/day also taken once a day but preferably in the evening. Week 1-12: SR9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg/day. Take a dose of 10 mg 4-5 hours apart. For your PCT protocol: Week 13-16: Clomid: 50/25/25/25 or Nolva: 40/20/20/20 GW-501516 - 20 mg/day MK677 - 25 mg/day Check out UPsteroid for all your gear and use the coupon code UP2026 for a discount on all orders. Regards.
Hi @gymcurrent For endurance gains, you can stack GW501516, MK677 and SR9009. Here's my recommended cycle plan: Week 1-12: GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg/day taken once a day preferably in the morning. Week 1-12: Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg/day also taken once a day but preferably in the evening. Week 1-12: SR9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg/day. Take a dose of 10 mg 4-5 hours apart. For your PCT protocol: Week 13-16: Clomid: 50/25/25/25 or Nolva: 40/20/20/20 GW-501516 - 20 mg/day MK677 - 25 mg/day Check out UPsteroid for all your gear and use the coupon code UP2026 for a discount on all orders. Regards.
Ulter V.I.P. Gold Logger Today at 1:22 PM #3 SR is good for endurance but I prefer GW. I would switch over to GW instead.
ROIDDERS V.I.P. Silver Logger Today at 1:45 PM #4 Make sure you're using Umbrella. They are legit. They are excellent for all their products that you need.
Make sure you're using Umbrella. They are legit. They are excellent for all their products that you need.
2Thick V.I.P. Silver Logger Today at 3:25 PM #5 I'm a huge fan of SR. I would go 10 mg pre-workout, maybe about 30 to 60 minutes.
CEO V.I.P. Red Logger Today at 4:00 PM #6 Bros, SR is good but GW is more consistent and you don't have to dose it right before your training.