Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Need Advice On Cycle

anabolic steroids questions, answers, articles and profiles

mariov322

Hello everyone. Just want to start by saying I love the site and all of the help and knowledge everyone provides. Great to see the love for weight training and overall lifestyle. I was a member of the old school anabolex site and glad to see someone kept the name going.

My background:
I’m 52 years old, 5’10” 195 pounds with 15% BF. I was an avid lifter/bodybuilder from 18 to 35. I joined the Army at 22 did 8 years and worked out daily. Upon getting out I continued to lift daily. I was a gym rat! At 33 I did my first cycle of just Deca. After that I did 3 more cycles which included, test, tren, winny, deca, clen. Not all at the same time but those are the gear I’ve used. My last cycle back then included tren and that shut my down pretty bad and had to get on Androgel to get my testosterone back up. I stopped taking gear after that. Then I got married at 43 had 4 kids and didn’t touch gear or see a gym until 4 weeks ago.

Present day. I started my 16 week cycle 4 weeks ago of test E, Eq, tbol and Proviron. Had to drop the oral because of elevated liver enzymes and severe back pumps. Ive been taking n2guard daily since the start with plenty of water and baby asprin for the eq. I donated blood at week 2 into my cycle and my cholesterol was 210. A bit high but not too overly concerned because my diet wasn't great prior to starting my cycle.

After my first injection of test E and eq at 400mg each I got a major headache, elevated BP, heart rate and major anxiety the next day but thought it was the Eq. I split my dosage to biweekly and after my next few shots the BP dropped to 122/76 but my heart rate was still at 80-85. Prior to starting my cycle my resting heart rate was 60. At the beginning of week four I switched to test p at 400mg split 4x a week because of the water retention and got off eq because of the anxiety. I decided to add primo instead. Bought the primo from one of the major sponsored source on here that has it at 175mg. Took my first shot of 1ml on Monday with test P and felt no side effect. Took another shot on Thursday of 1ml and my world turned upside down. Felt I was going to die! My resting heart rate went to 91 and BP 150/80. It’s a nightmare. If I lay down I can get it my BP to 135/76 and heart rate to 82, but if I walk around my BP and heart rate skyrocket. Not understanding what’s going on. Had to miss the gym workout this morning because of it and can’t fall asleep. The Primo is hitting worst than the eq did. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I’d like to continue with my cycle my my vitals are out of whack.

Hello everyone. Just want to start by saying I love the site and all of the help and knowledge everyone provides. Great to see the love for weight training and overall lifestyle. I was a member of the old school anabolex site and glad to see someone kept the name going.

My background:
I’m 52 years old, 5’10” 195 pounds with 15% BF. I was an avid lifter/bodybuilder from 18 to 35. I joined the Army at 22 did 8 years and worked out daily. Upon getting out I continued to lift daily. I was a gym rat! At 33 I did my first cycle of just Deca. After that I did 3 more cycles which included, test, tren, winny, deca, clen. Not all at the same time but those are the gear I’ve used. My last cycle back then included tren and that shut my down pretty bad and had to get on Androgel to get my testosterone back up. I stopped taking gear after that. Then I got married at 43 had 4 kids and didn’t touch gear or see a gym until 4 weeks ago.

Present day. I started my 16 week cycle 4 weeks ago of test E, Eq, tbol and Proviron. Had to drop the oral because of elevated liver enzymes and severe back pumps. Ive been taking n2guard daily since the start with plenty of water and baby asprin for the eq. I donated blood at week 2 into my cycle and my cholesterol was 210. A bit high but not too overly concerned because my diet wasn't great prior to starting my cycle.

After my first injection of test E and eq at 400mg each I got a major headache, elevated BP, heart rate and major anxiety the next day but thought it was the Eq. I split my dosage to biweekly and after my next few shots the BP dropped to 122/76 but my heart rate was still at 80-85. Prior to starting my cycle my resting heart rate was 60. At the beginning of week four I switched to test p at 400mg split 4x a week because of the water retention and got off eq because of the anxiety. I decided to add primo instead. Bought the primo from one of the major sponsored source on here that has it at 175mg. Took my first shot of 1ml on Monday with test P and felt no side effect. Took another shot on Thursday of 1ml and my world turned upside down. Felt I was going to die! My resting heart rate went to 91 and BP 150/80. It’s a nightmare. If I lay down I can get it my BP to 135/76 and heart rate to 82, but if I walk around my BP and heart rate skyrocket. Not understanding what’s going on. Had to miss the gym workout this morning because of it and can’t fall asleep. The Primo is hitting worst than the eq did. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I’d like to continue with my cycle my my vitals are out of whack.
@mariov322 welcome to the anabolex.com family, this is the place to get advice

the issue is diet and training, with diet being the biggest issue
and higher heart rates really is a factor for cycling
and same with high blood bp rates

do you really want our help ? we can help you but you need to start by helping us, please post your diet and training log for this cycle so we can actually guide you

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

if you are noticing something is wrong, then something is wrong. Always listen to your body. could be several things going on here. Could be something as simple as the gear is not reacting well to you. If so try a different brand

It's either anxiety (we have seen this before) or an allergic reaction (rarer)
Thanks for the response. I thought it could be anxiety but my BP would really go up only when I walked around. Today things have normalized somewhat after 48 My BP is 127/77 and pulse 72 when walking around. Very close to what it was prior to this episode. My BP and pulse were 119/70 and 60 before this cycle. I still have a slight migraine but baby aspirin is helping. What I am feeling is a lot of pain at the site injection. Extreme pain. Now that I think about it I had the same thing happen 15 years ago when I used an 10 year expired IP Pharm (no longer in business) test P Amp. It floored me for 24 hours and the injection site was very painful. I did pick up Primo from 2 separate sponsored sources. The other vials I have are 200mg. I wondering if I should try those instead but I’m a bit cautious as this was a nightmare.

if you are noticing something is wrong, then something is wrong. Always listen to your body. could be several things going on here. Could be something as simple as the gear is not reacting well to you. If so try a different brand
Yes, I have 2 more vials from a different sponsored source @ 200mg/ml.

When I first did the eq I went through something similar, but not as extreme and the weekly single injection dosage was much higher with eq at 500mg, and when I split the dose it was still there but minimal. I just don’t like the anxiety, even minimal with eq, so went the primo route. Could also go back to eq. I have enough of each still.

@mariov322 welcome to the anabolex.com family, this is the place to get advice

the issue is diet and training, with diet being the biggest issue
and higher heart rates really is a factor for cycling
and same with high blood bp rates

do you really want our help ? we can help you but you need to start by helping us, please post your diet and training log for this cycle so we can actually guide you

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:
Yes, I know the logs very well. I’m following a few now. I wish I had time in life to keep up with one but 4 kids (all girls) 2 jobs and trying to get to the gym is very time consuming. My diet is simple. As I eat the same thing almost every I day. Not very high in calories but I’m not trying to get bigger just lose fat and and the lean muscle.

Breakfast - 7am - bowl of oatmeal, 4 egg whites, 2 piece of wheat toast and a shake after my 5am workout.

Mid morning snack - 10am - walnuts, banana, apples, and a shake.

Lunch - 12pm- 12 oz steak, tall glass of water, salad and asparagus.

Mid day snack - 3pm- granola bar, banana, shake

Dinner - 6pm - rice, kidney beans, salad, green beans, and either chicken, beef or salmon.

Night time snack - 9pm - walnuts or protein bar.

I drink 1- 1.5 gallons of water.

Workout - 5am

Thursday - 25 minutes of cardio. 15 running 10 bike. Then chest 4 sets of 8-12 reps.

Friday - same cardio as above - Back 4 sets 8-12 reps.

Saturday - same cardio - shoulders 4 sets 8-12 reps.

Sunday - same cardio - arms 4 sets 8-12 reps.

Monday - cardio - legs 4 sets 8-12 reps
Monday evening at home abs.

Rest Tuesday and Wednesday.

400mg Test P
400mg Primo
7caps of N2G daily
250iU of HGC every 4 days
1000mg flaxseed oil daily
830mg omega 3
Probiotics 555mg
Folic Acid 800mcg
Tain Ma Gou Teng Yin 1000mg (Chinese liver protector)

even if you can follow up on your log a couple times a week that's better than nothing just saying
is that diet your normal one?

Pretty much what you just laid out is a start of your log so I hope you continue going with it
we are all busy as well you have to find time for this if you are going to do the very best

I like that you wake up early to do your workouts in the morning 5 a.m. sounds really good. Where I live everybody sleeps in till 10:00 11:00
make sure you get the log Journal going and we will support you

Primo and testosterone 400 mg each is not a bad cycle
also nice you are using n2guard
you already are learning a lot from The Forum it's time to give a little back with a log

you are busy with your family which is really good. Your family always comes first. You can also log that as well

we would love to hear how having a family affects your workouts and changes the way you die as well

six meals a day is a lot

is there any way you can compress that to just three meals?

I think it would be better for your digestion to do it that way

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

nice start to this. I hope you continue this and it serves as your log or you start a new thread and you can get a lot going for us to follow you

nice you are doing a lot of cardio and 25 minutes is not bad

as long as it is high intensity that is a really solid day's work

we need to see along out of you. That is the best way we can help you here

also I'm seeing you running 400 milligrams of testosterone and you're doing hcg too
but I'm not seeing any anti-estrogen. We really need to track you so we can make sure that you don't have any estrogen problems

have you had a full blood panel done? have you checked estrogen numbers along with everything else? also, as another note, you really should not run 16 week cycles.. its too long ,completely unnecessary and often times is far more problematic than helpful.. 12 weeks is plenty