Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AI side effects

Got bloodwork, won't email it to me so getting it mailed.
All organ functions are healthy and normal.
Test is still <1500 ng/dl, can't measure higher. Doc ( a new doc) said to stop shots for a week and a half, then stay at 125mg/wk.
400mg/wk would have put me 4000-7000 ng/dl and over a year at that level created an overload in histamine reaction. Blood pressure is slightly elevated too. Time to come back to reality. I didn't realize things could get this bad even if I could be prescribed 400mg/wk.
I'll post labwork when it comes in.
*was not the AI*

Test is still <1500 ng/dl, can't measure higher. Doc ( a new doc) said to stop shots for a week and a half, then stay at 125mg/wk.
400mg/wk would have put me 4000-7000 ng/dl and over a year at that level created an overload in histamine reaction. Blood pressure is slightly elevated too. Time to come back to reality. I didn't realize things could get this bad even if I could be prescribed 400mg/wk.
*was not the AI*
If you do blood work on 400mgs/week testosterone and you're on TRT you should get off the sports-TRT boost for at least 2 weeks after 3 days post last shot.

You shouldn't test and show your TRT doctor you'll lose trt.

*was not the AI*

Can but that's where most tests top out

Here's bloodwork that just came in the mail.

I was told to take a baby aspirin a day, 1 Allegra a day with 1 benadryl, and 2 benadryl before I go to sleep. The benadryl is helping me sleep through the itch. Still itching when I get warm, still break out in hives in the sun. Doc said it could be a while for it to stop.
No TRT shot for 2 weeks, to let test levels drop, then resume at 125 mg/wk.
This coming Monday will be two weeks, and will resume. 5 weeks after Monday, more bloodwork to see TRT adjustments to stay around 900 ng/dl

Any thoughts on gh for healing? I bought 10 kits and got one kit free. Blue tops. Planning on 2iu/day for 3 weeks, then 3iu/day for 3 more weeks, then stay at 4iu/day

Attachments

• 20211110_155306.jpg
    20211110_155306.jpg
    529 KB · Views: 52
  • 20211110_155319.jpg
    20211110_155319.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 38
Here's bloodwork that just came in the mail.

I was told to take a baby aspirin a day, 1 Allegra a day with 1 benadryl, and 2 benadryl before I go to sleep. The benadryl is helping me sleep through the itch. Still itching when I get warm, still break out in hives in the sun. Doc said it could be a while for it to stop.
No TRT shot for 2 weeks, to let test levels drop, then resume at 125 mg/wk.
This coming Monday will be two weeks, and will resume. 5 weeks after Monday, more bloodwork to see TRT adjustments to stay around 900 ng/dl

Any thoughts on gh for healing? I bought 10 kits and got one kit free. Blue tops. Planning on 2iu/day for 3 weeks, then 3iu/day for 3 more weeks, then stay at 4iu/day
HGH can help healing but you want to go slow with your situation. Start with 1-2 IUs per day and go slow, hgh is literally healing.

HGH can help healing but you want to go slow with your situation. Start with 1-2 IUs per day and go slow, hgh is literally healing.
I'll start with 2iu/day. If I get numbness or carpel tunnel feeling ill cut to 1iu/day until sides go away and go back to 2iu/day and so on

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
K odd sarms side effects Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video TRT Disappointments: Side Effects and Treatment Failures Revealed Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Steroid doses, side effects and results are subjective to the person using them! A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
W Side effects from high test Steroids and SARMS 41
dylangemelli Video Trenbolone and mental health side effects: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 19
H Serious side effects on tren Steroids and SARMS 20
X RAD140 side effects and bloodwork Steroids and SARMS 27
S Hgh problems and side effects Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 516 - Peptides - Insulin Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 515 - Peptides - Ace-031 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 514 - Peptides - AICAR Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 16
X Keeping side effects minimal on sarms Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 513 - Peptides - HGH Fragment 176-191 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 512 - Peptides - Melanotan II (M2) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 511 - Peptides - TB500 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 510 - Peptides - Sermorelin (GRF 1-29) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 509 - Peptides - CJC-1295 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 508 - Peptides - GHRP-2 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 507 - Peptides - Hexarelin Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 1
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 506 - Peptides -iPamorelin Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 505 - Peptides -Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 504 - Peptides - GHRP-6 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 503 - Peptides - IGF-1 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 502 - Peptides - HGH (human growth hormone) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 501 - SARMS - YK-11 (AK-11) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 12
dylangemelli Video The Mystery of Anadrol and Estrogen Side Effects: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 499 - SARMS - S-23 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 10 - Masteron (Drostanolone), Doses and Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 494 - SARMS - Testolone (rad140) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 14
D Testosterone side effects to look for Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video Controlling Winstrol Side Effects with MK2866 and GW501516: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
R Negative side effects steroids Steroids and SARMS 24
B Trenbolone and testosterone side effects Steroids and SARMS 16
W Does anyone have any good sarms with little side effects? Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Steroids with the highest side effects: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 11
dylangemelli Steroids with the lowest side effects: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
D do sarms cause side effects? Steroids and SARMS 11
dylangemelli Clenbuterol Side Effects and Alternatives: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
W weird sarms side effects Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Are trenbolone side effects overplayed or underplayed?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #368-Winstrol, Masteron, Primobolan, Anavar, side effects Steroids and SARMS 6
D testosterone vs primobolan side effects Steroids and SARMS 8
N clomid side effects? Steroids and SARMS 8
D winstrol/clen stack side effects female Steroids and SARMS 8
A clenbuterol side effects questions Steroids and SARMS 9
B s23 bad side effects RASH Steroids and SARMS 11
G other insulin side effects Steroids and SARMS 9
L side effects from 50mgs yk-11 per day Steroids and SARMS 9
M side effects during PCT with health issues Steroids and SARMS 6
L steroid side effects permanent for women? Steroids and SARMS 9