Please Scroll Down to see Community
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

air fryer help and recipes

Nzocder

my mom bought me an air fryer for my birthday. I live in an apartment and she said that it would be a lot easier to use than trying my oven which I have no clue how to cook in anyway.
I got kind of upset that she bought it for me because I don’t really believe that men should cook but she said it was time for me to be on my own.
Can you give me some recipes and help when it comes to using my air fryer what are some simple things that you can cook in there that bodybuilders like to eat

my mom bought me an air fryer for my birthday. I live in an apartment and she said that it would be a lot easier to use than trying my oven which I have no clue how to cook in anyway.
I got kind of upset that she bought it for me because I don’t really believe that men should cook but she said it was time for me to be on my own.
Can you give me some recipes and help when it comes to using my air fryer what are some simple things that you can cook in there that bodybuilders like to eat
Cook everything in my air fryer from eggs to steak and veggies, just google any food you like and put air fryer behind it and you will find a few recipes for it. And hell yes men should cook.