Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and Test

I personally dont recommend steroid use until you are in the 12-13 range but 15% minimum.. you are not in the proper condition to safely nor effectively use steroids at body fat ranges higher than that..
Understood, thank you. Do you feel me using a caliper as designed to get an accurate reading is accurate enough to make an informed decision?

Calipers are okay to get an idea but they are generally not too accurate. You definitely do want to get your body fat down a good amount before considering steroid use. You will get there and a sarms cutting stack with a strong diet will get you there much faster

Understood, thank you. Do you feel me using a caliper as designed to get an accurate reading is accurate enough to make an informed decision?
not really... its better than nothing but they are generally pretty inaccurate ... as i said before, if you want to post a picture i can give you an assessment but thats up to you... good luck with everything

The 4 week break makes no sense
Shouldn't I take a break after a cycle before starting a new one? In the example I originally posted of taking Anavar for a set time before taking anadrol. The trt doses remain the same with no break and n2guard will be a regular thing regardless if I'm taking anything in addition to the test.

not really... its better than nothing but they are generally pretty inaccurate ... as i said before, if you want to post a picture i can give you an assessment but thats up to you... good luck with everything
Here are some photos. Thank you for your input.

Attachments

• 20230402_080242.jpg
    20230402_080242.jpg
    847.3 KB · Views: 67
  • 20230402_081315.jpg
    20230402_081315.jpg
    711.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 20230402_080533.jpg
    20230402_080533.jpg
    583.1 KB · Views: 55
Man you need to drop that bf before starting. It’s unnecessary in the first place to be carrying around that much bf to begin with.

Man you need to drop that bf before starting. It’s unnecessary in the first place to be carrying around that much bf to begin with.
Opinions without suggestions are just that. Any help or actual suggestions you can give are appreciated. Just telling me I have too much bf without any real direction would be like tapping some ass with a dildo! Whats the point. I came on here looking for some help, not to be told what I already know. Thanks, bro!

Here are some photos. Thank you for your input.
thats very helpful now... thanks for providing that... so you were not really off base thinking you were 22%.. you may be slighter higher than that but thats about right, at least in that area... its high but you dont look horrible either by any means.. you can definitely not only get to where you need to be, but if you train and diet with discipline and consistency, you could do extremely well but you wanting to use steroids right now, especially a bulking compound like anadrol is far far far past senseless bro... Cutting is all you should be focusing on right now... i can lay you out a very strong sarms cutting stack if you want which would absolutely enhance this process and provide a ton of benefits for you or you can just focus on nothing but diet etc but i cant think of anyone with even the smallest fraction of a brain cell who would advise any type of steroid use right now given the current condition you are in

thats very helpful now... thanks for providing that... so you were not really off base thinking you were 22%.. you may be slighter higher than that but thats about right, at least in that area... its high but you dont look horrible either by any means.. you can definitely not only get to where you need to be, but if you train and diet with discipline and consistency, you could do extremely well but you wanting to use steroids right now, especially a bulking compound like anadrol is far far far past senseless bro... Cutting is all you should be focusing on right now... i can lay you out a very strong sarms cutting stack if you want which would absolutely enhance this process and provide a ton of benefits for you or you can just focus on nothing but diet etc but i cant think of anyone with even the smallest fraction of a brain cell who would advise any type of steroid use right now given the current condition you are in
I really appreciate your candid response. This is the most helpful and thoughtful response I have got. My diet is pretty good. I thought Anavar is a cutting steroid while keeping the muscle. I don't know the first thing about sarms but I do want to cut. I'd really like to get down to the 15% area. Again, I have no desire to compete or step on stage.

I really appreciate your candid response. This is the most helpful and thoughtful response I have got. My diet is pretty good. I thought Anavar is a cutting steroid while keeping the muscle. I don't know the first thing about sarms but I do want to cut. I'd really like to get down to the 15% area. Again, I have no desire to compete or step on stage.
ok ive done my best bro... i never get this into detail unless its one of my clients... im booked 7 days a week with and have offered you way more than i normally do or can... you continue to keep bringing up steroids, anavar etc.. ive posted you videos i made on using steroids with a high body fat etc and yet you STILL bring up steroids.. anavar IS a cutting compound BUT NOT IN THE CONDITION YOU ARE IN.. i dont know how i can spell it out anymore but the last thing i need is frustration when im working on a Sunday... you do whatever you like to do, ive done every thing i can to help.. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH COMPETING YET YOU KEEP BRINGING THAT UP... good luck with everything

Just nail the diet up the cardio and be consistent the results will come it's a marathon not a sprint.