Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren + Test + Anavar

Hoovtob

V.I.P.
Logger
I'm back! I'm in the tourism industry and was working outside the country.

Just finished a cycle of SARMS for 8 weeks. I didn't want to be on gear while I was traveling but still wanted to maintain.

AM before training
Rad-140 --- 20mg
YK-11 --- 25mg
S-4 --- 25mg

6 hours later
YK-11 ---25mg
S-4 ---25mg

HCG 250mg EOD

Lost 4% BF (now at 14%) but stayed steady at 215lbs so I guess I put on about 8-10 lbs lean weight.
My body looks harder and leaner. No massive gains but noticeable difference in my shape - especially shoulders.
Only major side effect was I did get a yellow tint in my vision but didn't notice it until nearly end of the cycle.

On a previous cycle I had used Sports Technology Labs and got a weird auto-immune response. This time I used Umbrella Labs based on feedback here --which felt legitimate.

I'm now essentially on TRT
100mg Test C (M/W/F)
500iu HCG (T/TH)

Preparing to go on the following cycle and would appreciate feedback.
This would be my first cycle that includes Tren. I've done several cycles with Anavar and Test in the past. Ive never experienced any side effects but I got the Anavar and Test prescribed by a doctor and received from a pharmacy which is no longer an option. This will be my first time getting everything online.

Because I'm kinda thick, to create the illusion of an X shape I'm focusing training on my upper back, shoulders and legs. My waist is currently 37" but I can get down to 34" maybe 32" when my BF is under 10%. So the goal with this cycle is to get these 3 body parts closer to where I want them while still maintaining some hardness.

We looked at a version of this cycle on a previous post but want to revisit based on my goals.

Current Stats
weight: 215lbs
BF%: 14%
5'-11"
Chest: 46"
Waist: 37"

CYCLE (10 WEEKS)

- 100mg Tren E (M/W/F)
- 100mg Test P (M/W/F)
- 50mg Anavar ED
-500iu HCG EOD
- 12.5mg Aromasin EOD
- 20mg Cardarine ED
- 7x n2guard ED

PCT (6 WEEKS)

Weeks 1 – 2:
– HCG 500iu/EOD
– Aromasin 25mg/day
– Nolvadex 40mg/day
- 5x n2generate ED

Weeks 2 – 6:
– Nolvadex 20mg/day
- 5x n2generate ED

Just finished a cycle of SARMS for 8 weeks. I didn't want to be on gear while I was traveling but still wanted to maintain.

AM before training
Rad-140 --- 20mg
YK-11 --- 25mg
S-4 --- 25mg

6 hours later
YK-11 ---25mg
S-4 ---25mg

HCG 250mg EOD

Lost 4% BF (now at 14%) but stayed steady at 215lbs so I guess I put on about 8-10 lbs lean weight.
My body looks harder and leaner. No massive gains but noticeable difference in my shape - especially shoulders.
Only major side effect was I did get a yellow tint in my vision but didn't notice it until nearly end of the cycle.

On a previous cycle I had used Sports Technology Labs and got a weird auto-immune response. This time I used Umbrella Labs based on feedback here --which felt legitimate.

100mg Test C (M/W/F)
500iu HCG (T/TH)

Preparing to go on the following cycle and would appreciate feedback. This would be my first cycle that includes Tren. I've done several cycles with Anavar and Test in the past. Ive never experienced any side effects but I got the Anavar and Test prescribed by a doctor and received from a pharmacy which is no longer an option. This will be my first time getting everything online.

Because I'm kinda thick, to create the illusion of an X shape I'm focusing training on my upper back, shoulders and legs. My waist is currently 37" but I can get down to 34" maybe 32" when my BF is under 10%. So the goal with this cycle is to get these 3 body parts closer to where I want them while still maintaining some hardness.

We looked at a version of this cycle on a previous post but want to revisit based on my goals.

Current Stats
5'-11"

CYCLE (10 WEEKS)

- 100mg Tren E (M/W/F)
- 100mg Test P (M/W/F)
- 50mg Anavar ED
-500iu HCG EOD
- 12.5mg Aromasin EOD
- 20mg Cardarine ED
- 7x n2guard ED

PCT (6 WEEKS)

Weeks 1 – 2:
– HCG 500iu/EOD
– Aromasin 25mg/day
– Nolvadex 40mg/day
- 5x n2generate ED

Weeks 2 – 6:
– Nolvadex 20mg/day
- 5x n2generate ED
@Hoovtob welcome back to the anabolex.com family
but we are very dissapointed that you didnt update your log
nothing much updated and you just dropped and left

even if you travel you can log on with your phone and update us, kind of shameful and uncool what you did, start and bounce on us for 3 months almost

on the cycle, if you use tren enanthate you should use testosterone enanthate not propionate
why 500iu hcg eod? thats nuts high estrogen
rest ancillaries are good with aromasin and n2guard

on the pct we need to talk more

really what i'd like to see you post again is your TRT log going into this log in a NEW thread
we need to see your diet training cardio supps as you're doing them now and pushing into the cycle, we cant just tell you to use trenbolone in all honesty without seeing where you are today

lets see a NEW log journal from you please

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone trenbolone anavar cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

AM before training
Rad-140 --- 20mg
YK-11 --- 25mg
S-4 --- 25mg

6 hours later
YK-11 ---25mg
S-4 ---25mg

HCG 250mg EOD

100mg Test C (M/W/F)
500iu HCG (T/TH)

Preparing to go on the following cycle and would appreciate feedback. This would be my first cycle that includes Tren. I've done several cycles with Anavar and Test in the past. Ive never experienced any side effects but I got the Anavar and Test prescribed by a doctor and received from a pharmacy which is no longer an option. This will be my first time getting everything online.

Current Stats
5'-11"

CYCLE (10 WEEKS)

- 100mg Tren E (M/W/F)
- 100mg Test P (M/W/F)
- 50mg Anavar ED
-500iu HCG EOD
- 12.5mg Aromasin EOD
- 20mg Cardarine ED
- 7x n2guard ED

PCT (6 WEEKS)

Weeks 1 – 2:
– HCG 500iu/EOD
– Aromasin 25mg/day
– Nolvadex 40mg/day
- 5x n2generate ED

Weeks 2 – 6:
– Nolvadex 20mg/day
- 5x n2generate ED

The internet works world wide

just to clarify. you are doing 100mgs total per week or 3x per week for 300mgs total on that tren and test?

also never use hcg in pct. i have explained over and over why. but to summarize you are preventing recovery when you use it

cycle definitely looks promising I'm excited to see how you do on tren
definitely need to log this so we can help you along

smart choice doing n2guard on this
also good job on aromasin included
from here we have to adjust things Day by Day so log it

LOG LOG LOG
this is a heavy duty cycle and if you don't do everything correctly you will lose a lot of potential

tren E and test P is good to go together
a lot of injecting though. 3x a week good
log journal it

I'm excited to see how you do on this cycle
make sure that you are keeping us updated on a daily basis

update your pictures let's see where your waist is at from a visual perspective
if you want to get more hard you might want to add in some masteron

maybe for your goals makes more sense to drop test and just add in more masteron or winstrol?
log journal this thing either way

what source did you decide to go with if you haven't purchased it yet i suggest ugfreak.to and para pharma

AM before training
Rad-140 --- 20mg
YK-11 --- 25mg
S-4 --- 25mg

6 hours later
YK-11 ---25mg
S-4 ---25mg

HCG 250mg EOD

100mg Test C (M/W/F)
500iu HCG (T/TH)

Current Stats
5'-11"

CYCLE (10 WEEKS)

- 100mg Tren E (M/W/F)
- 100mg Test P (M/W/F)
- 50mg Anavar ED
-500iu HCG EOD
- 12.5mg Aromasin EOD
- 20mg Cardarine ED
- 7x n2guard ED

PCT (6 WEEKS)

Weeks 1 – 2:
– HCG 500iu/EOD
– Aromasin 25mg/day
– Nolvadex 40mg/day
- 5x n2generate ED

Weeks 2 – 6:
– Nolvadex 20mg/day
- 5x n2generate

Why not tren ace bro with test prop makes no sense to run tren E here

just to clarify. you are doing 100mgs total per week or 3x per week for 300mgs total on that tren and test?

also never use hcg in pct. i have explained over and over why. but to summarize you are preventing recovery when you use it
Yes, thats the same question I had as well on the dosing...

I have to also bring up the point about using hcg in pct, which is a huge DO NOT DO...

i have a detailed video covering this