Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone try the yuka app for label scanning

GaZerol

I was curious what you thought about the yuka app
Seems like a lot of people are using it now to scan their labels on their food and other household items like shampoo and even soap etc.
You can even use it to scan bottled water and it will tell you what is in it and give it a health score
I started to use it and I was shocked because a lot of things in my house were poorly rated that I thought were healthy
is this app really that accurate?

I haven't the slightest clue how accurate but it does sound super interesting and I might have to try it out.

Yuka is very handy. go around your house now and scan items, it will tell you a lot about what you are putting in your body
it is a bit harsh when it comes to salt and fat intake. i'm not a salt or fat hater, in fact salt and good fats are an important natural part of our diet. but they are excellent when it comes to identifying hidden sugars and chemicals in our foods.

Yuka is very handy. go around your house now and scan items, it will tell you a lot about what you are putting in your body
it is a bit harsh when it comes to salt and fat intake. i'm not a salt or fat hater, in fact salt and good fats are an important natural part of our diet. but they are excellent when it comes to identifying hidden sugars and chemicals in our foods.
thanks i will download it now. sounds like a good app

Seems like a lot of people are using it now to scan their labels on their food and other household items like shampoo and even soap etc.
You can even use it to scan bottled water and it will tell you what is in it and give it a health score
I started to use it and I was shocked because a lot of things in my house were poorly rated that I thought were healthy
yuka app doesnt work at all

what i want is an anabolex app guys

never heard of this