Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you guys real?

joseph12

I tried asking this question on another forum thread on this website, no one answered. I notice that posts normally receive replies so I'ma try this thread.

I was just about to buy some Anavar from one of your approved websites (Napsgear) and my friend stopped me asking a good question, "Are online sites trying to sell illegal steroids legitimate. If a company is operating inside the US they can't sell real stuff". I tried showing him this forum that he may see that there are people on here who say its legit, but then again I'm not sure that the people on here are real either. Is this forum website a scam too? Is it all a part of a ploy to scam gullible men? I noticed 4 people respond at the same time on a recent post, all each replying at 2:25am. it seems sketchy. My bad if this question offends if ya'll are indeed real, I just want to be careful because this stuff isn't cheap and I'm not trying to be scammed.

If you are real, tell me how a website like napsgear can be legit, are they in the U.S? Where do they even get their gear from?

I tried asking this question on another forum thread on this website, no one answered. I notice that posts normally receive replies so I'ma try this thread.

I was just about to buy some Anavar from one of your approved websites (Napsgear) and my friend stopped me asking a good question, "Are online sites trying to sell illegal steroids legitimate. If a company is operating inside the US they can't sell real stuff". I tried showing him this forum that he may see that there are people on here who say its legit, but then again I'm not sure that the people on here are real either. Is this forum website a scam too? Is it all a part of a ploy to scam gullible men? I noticed 4 people respond at the same time on a recent post, all each replying at 2:25am. it seems sketchy. My bad if this question offends if ya'll are indeed real, I just want to be careful because this stuff isn't cheap and I'm not trying to be scammed.

If you are real, tell me how a website like napsgear can be legit, are they in the U.S? Where do they even get their gear from?
I think discussing what's real and what's not is kind of useless, unless you understand the concept of 'moderation' on the forums. So, many threads that have strange keywords in them, like pharma of steroid keywords are put into moderation. Once moderators like myself release the threads and posts, they are put into live view from invisible view. Therefore, the timestamps you see are from moderation release which is done all at once, not a posting timestamp. As an example, your 2nd thread was moderated and only you could see it, I had to delete it since you have 2 duplicate threads.

Content that's posted by different VIPs and mods is just their love and support for the source in question, nothing wrong with that. Why write 10 paragraph book about something that's already clear.

The next question is, 'are the sponsors here real?', well I can't tell you to do something you dont want to do. So, my answer is simple, I use Napsgear as a source, I use Puritysourcelabs as a source and I use domestic-supply as a source. Generally, depending on the sales I like D-S he has fastest shipping and PSL has great support, both my top dogs. Recently I did a Test and Anavar cycle from Greg at D-S and I'm happy, got some peptides from PSL euro pharma line for my shoulder TB500/BPC and Napsgear sent me some aromasin. I picked all that up at some discounts and sometimes they had super good deals. I openly support these sources, I don't hide it and I'm a mod.

well i have almost 1000 episodes on my podcast where i have interviewed people from doctors to IFBB pros, to mr olympian champions, to athletes

so everyone knows I am real and i know most of the guys on here and talk to them all the time so know they are real lol.

i will always lead you the right way and i assure you that napsgear is 100% legit. they have reps here and on the website waiting to help you

well i have almost 1000 episodes on my podcast where i have interviewed people from doctors to IFBB pros, to mr olympian champions, to athletes

so everyone knows I am real and i know most of the guys on here and talk to them all the time so know they are real lol.

i will always lead you the right way and i assure you that napsgear is 100% legit. they have reps here and on the website waiting to help you
@SteveSmi Interviewed multiple Mr. Olympias on the podcast

Btw @SteveSmi and @Mobster I hope you guys get me next month on the show I want to talk shop about MMA and Liver king steroid use, lol did you see that

@joseph12 we are as real as you want us to be. When guys ask short questions we give short answers, detailed questions get detailed answers.

Can you trust the supporters here and the websites? that's up to you, do your own research and if you don't trust us don't buy. I personally openly support Napsgear like all others here.

I think discussing what's real and what's not is kind of useless, unless you understand the concept of 'moderation' on the forums. So, many threads that have strange keywords in them, like pharma of steroid keywords are put into moderation. Once moderators like myself release the threads and posts, they are put into live view from invisible view. Therefore, the timestamps you see are from moderation release which is done all at once, not a posting timestamp. As an example, your 2nd thread was moderated and only you could see it, I had to delete it since you have 2 duplicate threads.

Content that's posted by different VIPs and mods is just their love and support for the source in question, nothing wrong with that. Why write 10 paragraph book about something that's already clear.

The next question is, 'are the sponsors here real?', well I can't tell you to do something you dont want to do. So, my answer is simple, I use Napsgear as a source, I use Puritysourcelabs as a source and I use domestic-supply as a source. Generally, depending on the sales I like D-S he has fastest shipping and PSL has great support, both my top dogs. Recently I did a Test and Anavar cycle from Greg at D-S and I'm happy, got some peptides from PSL euro pharma line for my shoulder TB500/BPC and Napsgear sent me some aromasin. I picked all that up at some discounts and sometimes they had super good deals. I openly support these sources, I don't hide it and I'm a mod.
@going2cycle why do I get into moderation all the time, can you take me out please

just like @CEO I find it strange you come at us like this without even considering our feelings that we are here to help
but you did not introduce yourself to the communit, rather you made accusations, not honorable

I'm a Jr. Nationals competitor that's me in the picture, you can see my competition results from EliteFitness going back 10 years, and I'm here helping many members for free, the least you can do is be more polite to us

I saw a question like this about 6 months ago. I guess many memembers think we should be writing an ebook length answers every time for every question even when it's not needed. And I guess they don't understand how moderation works. OP, you gotta check yourself and be more polite to the crew.

I'm a professional bodybuilder with years of experience. Going for my IFBB pro card in 2024 too, many European shows under my belt. Do I support Napsgear? yes I am open and upfront about them, I also suppor Puritysourcelabs and Euro pharma gear and use it.

My apologies if this offended ya’ll. I did say in the post “My bad if this question offends if ya'll are indeed real” because I anticipated a response like this if ya’ll we’re to be real. But it’s not that deep. I got scammed $700 last week through a forum like this. I’m not some random person trying to start problems, I’m someone who had a genuine concern of whether or not I was going to get myself into something like that again. So though I apologize if this offended ya’ll, I don’t apologize for asking the question because stuff like that happens and it sucks because it happened to me. My approach was out of frustration, not towards ya’ll, but towards the circumstances I found myself in. I’m new to the scene, and when I’m mean new I mean literally new. Im a skinny man with barely any muscle, and I started working out with a close friend of mine who is built and currently helping me with this journey I’m on. I appreciate you’re responses, it’s all love from here on out. I’m Joe, just a guy trying to get by in life. If you are willing to overlook my approach and forgive, I’d actually like some advice. Im intending on buying Anavar, I weigh 140 but not in muscle. Im not fat either though. I heard that I’d need to get test too as a foundation but I’m not sure what brand. Going to shoot for napsgear website as well to get the stuff

My apologies if this offended ya’ll. I did say in the post “My bad if this question offends if ya'll are indeed real” because I anticipated a response like this if ya’ll we’re to be real. But it’s not that deep. I got scammed $700 last week through a forum like this. I’m not some random person trying to start problems, I’m someone who had a genuine concern of whether or not I was going to get myself into something like that again. So though I apologize if this offended ya’ll, I don’t apologize for asking the question because stuff like that happens and it sucks because it happened to me. My approach was out of frustration, not towards ya’ll, but towards the circumstances I found myself in. I’m new to the scene, and when I’m mean new I mean literally new. Im a skinny man with barely any muscle, and I started working out with a close friend of mine who is built and currently helping me with this journey I’m on. I appreciate you’re responses, it’s all love from here on out. I’m Joe, just a guy trying to get by in life. If you are willing to overlook my approach and forgive, I’d actually like some advice. Im intending on buying Anavar, I weigh 140 but not in muscle. Im not fat either though. I heard that I’d need to get test too as a foundation but I’m not sure what brand. Going to shoot for napsgear website as well to get the stuff
Napsgear is a trusted source on here, so you're in good hands. And to let you know how real we are, I represent UPsteroid, but I will still help promote other sources on Anabolex because they've all been verified with years of proven reliability. So you can be sure that you'll always get authentic gear without having any fear of being duped. I'm real as well BTW, and yes, I'm female lol...welcome to Anabolex.

Hey Brother,
Napsgear.org deals with all top-notch steroid brands,
From our personal experience, Geneza Pharma is the top-quality AAS in the market.
We have HPLC lab tests to support high quality.
We are available 24x7 to help our clients.

If you want any assistance, you can pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!