Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

asf steroid forum

Willardan

Let's have a talk about asf steroid forum. do you think their sources are any good that they are pushing over there? is the forum in general mellow like this place here or do they bitch and moan all day all negative. I cannot stand negative forums, this is why i found your place here.

Let's have a talk about asf steroid forum. do you think their sources are any good that they are pushing over there? is the forum in general mellow like this place here or do they bitch and moan all day all negative. I cannot stand negative forums, this is why i found your place here.

ASF is full of selective scammers, it's dangerous to even go there, their user data is exposed to the sources.

i havent looked over there in many years... i never cared for it over there though, just a lot of shit talking bs etc... it just wasnt my kind of environment.. .i dont like being surrounded by negativity and people that would rather run their mouth all day instead of actually helping people...

Let's not.