puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

avoiding the needle first cycle

enozWq

I am looking to run my first cycle but not ready for needles yet. Just a personal preference, don’t want needles around the house, don’t want to look like an addict in front of my wife/kids
what is a good choice for me for doing a steroid cycle without injections. Is this even possible or forget it?
I’m 175 pounds and 28 years old

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
Red
i would go with sarms then and not steroids... if you are scared to inject or dont want it around, dont do it...

the sarms triple stack is a great way to get started... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20

gw-501516 20 mg day

starboy

V.I.P.
I am looking to run my first cycle but not ready for needles yet. Just a personal preference, don’t want needles around the house, don’t want to look like an addict in front of my wife/kids
what is a good choice for me for doing a steroid cycle without injections. Is this even possible or forget it?
You can avoid needles for first cycle, do oral only why not.

Oral steroid cycle for you here.

week 1-8
anavar 50mgs
winstrol 50mgs/day
n2guard 7 caps/day

JasonPriest

V.I.P.
you can run orals, i know plenty of people who have done oral only cycles for years

Tiger Salman Khan

V.I.P.
Gold
i would go with sarms then and not steroids... if you are scared to inject or dont want it around, dont do it...

the sarms triple stack is a great way to get started... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20

gw-501516 20 mg day
Good layout.....

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Radio Episode #412 Mixing steroid in the same syringe and needle size. Steroids and SARMS 11
H injection needle rotation Steroids and SARMS 8
D insulin needle injections Steroids and SARMS 9
S injecting insulin needle size Steroids and SARMS 9
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 451 800mg of Testosterone first cycle and Finasteride use. Steroids and SARMS 15
J EQ cycle with tren Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 174 Jordan Janowitz Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Final Umbrella Labs Cycle Pics! Steroids and SARMS 16
R 35 year old steroid cycle thoughts Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 173 Roelly Winklaar Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
Mike_wh00 Mass cycle Steroids and SARMS 53
L First cycle Tips...go easy Steroids and SARMS 63
D best cycle for younger guys Steroids and SARMS 23
L Tips for first cycle sarms Steroids and SARMS 19
T Doing a testosterone cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
A weird things on cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 172 Aaron Singerman Steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 14
S Ostarine cycle thoughts Steroids and SARMS 14
J Tips for a smooth cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
H Options finishing first sarm cycle Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 171 Steve Kuclo steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
Mike_wh00 Next cycle opinions Steroids and SARMS 46
K Turinabol solo cycle Steroids and SARMS 22
E Hard labor steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 24
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 443 Why Trenbolone is so loved and hated. Big guy steroid cycle. Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli 45 Day Update from Umbrella Labs Cycle! Steroids and SARMS 14
G Disliking my steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 170 Derek Lunsford Steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
3 shaving my balls on cycle Steroids and SARMS 16
H Tren and testosterone cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
M lost most of my gains after cycle :( Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 169 Kali Muscle Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 14
SteveSmi George peterson DEATH cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 440 The Most Popular Steroid Cycle Myths Busted! Steroids and SARMS 15
S Idea for next cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
K I want to stop my cycle early Steroids and SARMS 16
L Testosterone cycle vs. stacking Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 168 Shawn Rhoden Death Cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
M need help with first cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 167 Nick Walker steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 12
K best cycle for powerlifting Steroids and SARMS 15
C 3rd cycle using napsgear Steroids and SARMS 12
T 4th cycle options Steroids and SARMS 16
L GW501516 cardarine cycle Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 166 Hunter Labrada Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 12
A Preparing my winter sarm cycle Steroids and SARMS 14
J Craving carbs on cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
D When do you start post Cycle Therapy Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 434 Advice for all steroid users about steroid cycle care. Steroids and SARMS 13
F 40 year old sarm cycle let's do it Steroids and SARMS 14