Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Az Testosterone Enanthate Bulk log

as said above I've seen these types of conditions before and they hundred percent of the time can lead to Strokes or heart attacks you need to go see a cardiologist immediately
your body is giving you a signal don't ignore it

Back at work and have already spent a week in a truck doing deliveries to a couple of sites.

Got my hands on some 12.5kg dumbells to keep in the truck and have been doing a rich piana inspired pre bed quick arm workout daily consisting of

Bicep Curls
First set to failure at about 20 reps
then 3 sets to failure after that about 8 reps each
only 30 second rests between

Tricep Kickbacks
first set to 20
two more sets to 15
These BURN

and lateral raises
four sets of 10
get to 10 each set even if its dirty

After a week in the truck i have come home with swollen legs/ankles/feet
Have booked myself in for a bloods panel
think its simply a case of water retention from the E2, and a bunch of sitting and driving all day long.
Have compression socks on at the moment and am about to elevate them for a while before sleep.
Pretty sure that E2 is the cause so will pop an arimadex after getting bloods taken to get a jump start on treatment, should have results before tuesdays pin and will lower test and or raise primo to get E2 better under control.
nice job here

Results still havent shown up. looks like labs are either busy or being lazy over the weekend, should be in by tomorrow minus the GH IGF1 stuff which usually takes a few days for the test.

Looks like my betting on it being E2 related was correct though, I was pretty sure it was E2 related even though my usual first indicators never popped up so after I had bloods drawn I popped an Adex (1mg) I had taken to the lab with me.
Usually my first indicators for E2 were I would first get night sweats, then the following day my nipple would start becoming tender when poked and neither of those things occurred this time around.

This time around there was the swelling, My wife said that my ankles looked swollen a few weeks ago, I didn't see much change and attributed the thickness to taking my calf raises more seriously coupled with a fresh blast.
I also had some trouble achieving orgasm which isn't completely out of the ordinary for me as i do have L4/5 and nerve root damage.
But while i was up north and about to shower i noticed chest pimples and that's quite unusual, I rarely ever get pimples and almost never in groups or on my chest - it was this point i decided something was out of whack and a blood panel was in order. I then took pants off and noticed my feet/ankles.... Definitely time for a blood panel!

and while the bloods have not come back yet the bro science evidence is definitely confirming my E2 suspicions
Since popping the Adex my feet and legs have deflated over about 32 hours, AND im pretty sure that my orgasm has improved both in difficulty to achieve and quality.
Bloods are almost certainly coming back showing high E2, And next pin will likely shift the T:p ratio from 2:1 to 4:3 and then assess, don't want to overshoot and end up crashing, one extreme is enough of an experience for me.

Pics below of the swelling, plus one about 32 hours post Adex, they are still a little on the thicker side of normal but they are massively improved
that is crazy

Not Dead

pretty much nonstop long haul

Have dropped to TRT dose and maintenance for a health phase while trucking is keeping me out of town (damn helping the bosses mates with their job, wasn't supposed to have this away work in bulk window)

Probably switch to cut in a few weeks once all ducks in a row and reset before next attempt

Not Dead

pretty much nonstop long haul

Have dropped to TRT dose and maintenance for a health phase while trucking is keeping me out of town (damn helping the bosses mates with their job, wasn't supposed to have this away work in bulk window)

Probably switch to cut in a few weeks once all ducks in a row and reset before next attempt
@Azurialus you dropped to TRT? can you tell us what you're doing on training diet now? a bit more sharing

and what happened to you? can you tell us

sometimes in life it's better to put the past behind you and just focus on the future