Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad joints

Schloe

I have in weight training for many years and I feel like my joints have been destroyed
do you think it's possible to run a joint support supplement and get them back to the way they felt 20 years ago. Or is it something that I'm just going to have to struggle with the rest of my life

I have in weight training for many years and I feel like my joints have been destroyed
do you think it's possible to run a joint support supplement and get them back to the way they felt 20 years ago. Or is it something that I'm just going to have to struggle with the rest of my life
For joint support I like n2joint rx 5 tabs/day with fish oil and massages.

Bad joints are an issue, a lot of liquids, fish oil and n2joint rx.

It'll depend on the damage. Give N2JointRX a try

It is never to late to start supplementing, n2joint rx is what you need, but results depends on the level of injury

Only way to get that much relief would be to run legit HGH for a year minimum. If you were just looking for maintenance or some relief you could look into Ostarine, Nutrobal, N2JointRX, and Krill-TS.

Ostarine + N2JointRx is the best stack for joint repair for us older lifters:

www.N2JointRx.com