Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

barbell rows with speed?

I like to lay on the bench and set up my legs and arch the back, then bring the bar down slowly then explode back up with speed but with proper form. i had a guy smile at me and i asked him if he had a problem, and he said "yeah i do, you are not doing those right, you gotta control the weight" is he right? Are you supposed to explode when you are doing barbell rows?

You should be doing the rows slow and controlled, you need to not explode with weight so no injuries.

well if you are training for strength there are certain lifts where you have to explode such as clean and jerk for example. maybe that guy should mind his own business and not worry about what you do. this is why i workout at a private gym away from idiots

well if you are training for strength there are certain lifts where you have to explode such as clean and jerk for example. maybe that guy should mind his own business and not worry about what you do. this is why i workout at a private gym away from idiots
LOLLL my thoughts exactly!