Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Basicstero.com quality testosterone

hacme26

Ordered the testosterone enanthate from basicstero website, .ws.

I also stacked in some of their aromasin exemestane. Great stack if you want good clean gains and boost in strength.

I ran 500mgs a week, then bumped up the dose to 750 along with the aromasin.
Zero issues with bloating and slept like a rock at night. I am convinced my test levels are very low off cycle cause of the change in how i felt on this. Also this is top quality gear, can feel it making an effect after a few days.

I also stacked in some of their aromasin exemestane. Great stack if you want good clean gains and boost in strength.

Zero issues with bloating and slept like a rock at night. I am convinced my test levels are very low off cycle cause of the change in how i felt on this. Also this is top quality gear, can feel it making an effect after a few days.
Basicstero.ws has quality testosterone because it's from Pharmacom. Any pharmacom product is tested and tried in the industry.

basicstero.ws super high quality testosterone always forever, I use pharmacom and support the brand.

Basicstero.ws has Pharmacom and I hava 5 clients as of today using pharmacom testosterone, its tested well and they are prepping very well for shows.

Basicstero.ws and Pharmacom it's a match like no other. I trust the source and their reps are the best, good people.

Pharmacom testosterone is G2G and best source is Basicstero.ws not .com, dont mix up the domains dude.

I really appreciate the rep team from Basicstero and pharmacom, Rick is really honorable I see him helping our community big time. I support pharmacom always and forever.

Thanks for the feedback.
Pharmacom Labs has earned a great reputation over many years in business and is known world-wide for the best gear.
Enjoy the products and keep making gains!

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with our products. Positive customer experience is the best way to promote our brand!

Top Bottom