Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best cutting stack from basicstero.com

Lawer34

Wow basicstero has a lot of cool steroids to choose from!

I was looking through their website and it looks juicy to me:
my choices for cutting boil down to masteron vs. winstrol
And then using primobolan vs. trenbolone
just want some feedback on what you would recommend for me. I'm 5'10 and I am 26 years old. I weigh approximately 217 lb and I'm about 17% body fat. I would like to get down under 10% and the next year or two and this is my starting cycle to get there, first time with pharmacom

Wow basicstero has a lot of cool steroids to choose from!

I was looking through their website and it looks juicy to me:
my choices for cutting boil down to masteron vs. winstrol
And then using primobolan vs. trenbolone
just want some feedback on what you would recommend for me. I'm 5'10 and I am 26 years old. I weigh approximately 217 lb and I'm about 17% body fat. I would like to get down under 10% and the next year or two and this is my starting cycle to get there, first time with pharmacom
You are making the right choice going with Pharmacom to begin with, and Basicstero.ws is the best pharmacom direct seller, the OG big time.

If you want something hardcore
300mgs trenbolone enanthate/week
50mgs winstrol/day
250mgs testosterone enanthate/week

or something more light
300mgs primobolan/week
25mgs anavar/day
250mgs testosterone enanthate/week

I suggest the first option with trenbolone because pharmacom has the best quality Tren on the market today.

Best is hard to say its a guess what's best.

I like oral cutters with tren.

50mgs winstrol
50mgs anavar
200ms trenbolone

Pharmacom is #1

Pharmacom has amazing trenbolone so base your cutter on trenbolone.

500mgs trenbolone with an oral like anavar is a clean start.

Trenbolone + Winstrol + Testosterone, consider this pharmacom stack.

Light trenbolone around 200-300mgs enanthate with 50mgs winstrol and 250mgs testosterone.

Basicstero.ws is the GOAT source, getting gear from them is easy and the cutting stack will be perfect if you use anavar with primobolan I know all love tren but I love primo lol.

Pharmacom and Basicstero.ws are G2G as a source so cutting stacks from them legit.

I've cut with many pharmacom aas but of course nothing will beat a tren+winny cut.

300mgs trenbolone enanathate + 50mgs winstrol but anavar is also an option imo>

I can vouch for Pharmacom gear I have clients on it now. Rick from the brand is the best on the forums and highly respected, trusted.

2 clients on this stack below right now
50mgs anavar 25/25
500mgs trenbolone 200/200/100
125mgs testosterone 125x

Trenbolone based cutting stacks are always the best, you get the highest results for the least amount of money.

Listen to the last Hardcore #11 podcast they discuss trenbolone cutting from pharmacom:

Trenbolone based cutting stacks are always the best, you get the highest results for the least amount of money.

Listen to the last Hardcore #11 podcast they discuss trenbolone cutting from pharmacom:
Yep - check it out

You can’t beat Tren, but I don’t run tren anymore by personal choice. I recommend 300-600 primo, 300 test, anavar 30mg/day. I would only run the var for 4-6 weeks. Primo and test 16 weeks minimum. In my opinion. I prefer 24 weeks cycles. You start growing “real” muscle after the 12 week mark. That’s what I have. Thanks for checking us out brother! Feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Pharmacom Labs/ Basicstero.ws loves all you guys!